Hacking at TRE server...

Azheon

An operative called " Xèssy " hacks on TRE server and ruins our ratings, times + gives mental damage to us. What that guy do is a CRIME, Bioware must do something against this problem or we gamers of SWTOR must unite to do somethings together. I reported him but why can he still continue hacking and damaging us?

Perma ban to their accounts is not enough, what they do is illegal.

Edited by Azheon

Well , I'gor need more 300 elo to get top 3 title reward in the end of the season , so it's gonna be **** tons of synq queue also combined with non-stop hacking from well known person

Pure Cancer

Solo queue as it intented to be looks pretty done for me , at least in S8

Edited by zhradik

Well , I'gor need more 300 elo to get top 3 title reward in the end of the season , so it's gonna be **** tons of synq queue also combined with non-stop hacking from well known person

Pure Cancer

Solo queue as it intented to be looks pretty done for me , at least in S8

This comment made me feel like hes hacking only top stop me from getting top 3. Thats lovely : )

An operative called " Xèssy " hacks on TRE server and ruins our ratings, times + gives mental damage to us. What that guy do is a CRIME, Bioware must do something against this problem or we gamers of SWTOR must unite to do somethings together. I reported him but why can he still continue hacking and damaging us?

Perma ban to their accounts is not enough, what they do is illegal.

Careful, I was banned for 6 months from the forums for giving the name of a hacker. Devs can't ban hackers, because they are incompetent. They can just ban exploiters, because they are ordinary players with no defense against the game's system. So don't bother yourself, and for your own good, remove the name.

Careful, I was banned for 6 months from the forums for giving the name of a hacker. Devs can't ban hackers, because they are incompetent. They can just ban exploiters, because they are ordinary players with no defense against the game's system. So don't bother yourself, and for your own good, remove the name.

Oh damn banned for 6 months from swtor forums , that's like getting out of jail in this case. The cheating has reached new lows in this game..

Edited by offence

Hackers are hitting every server that gets ranked pops. It's so ridiculous and out of hand. If bioware cant detect hacks due to the incompetence of the programming, then they need to modify the maps to reduce the effectiveness.

Not being able to detect hacks is not a problem when you have dozens of players reporting them the moment they show up. Response time is a problem.

The biggest issue is Bio are on holidays so there is no one looking at the reports or banning.

The hackers know this, which is why there are so many and why they so blatant.

Don't expect to start seeing these guys banned for about another week

Edited by TrixxieTriss

The biggest issue is Bio are on holidays so there is no one looking at the reports or banning.

The hackers know this, which is why there are so many and why they so blatant.

Don't expect to start seeing these guys banned for about another week

Hmm someone delete my post and i get warning again, so they are here.

Edited by NightWalker--

But they read it and they work in one company.

Not necessarily. Out sourcing means they have given another company a contract to do the work, which might just be moderating the forums. They won't have access to any other system at Bioware.

But I'm just suggesting they may out source, they may not. Even if they do work in the same office, that doesn't mean they have any access to in game moderating. Different departments often have nothing to do with each other even if they sit close.

Not being able to detect hacks is not a problem when you have dozens of players reporting them the moment they show up. Response time is a problem.

I believe that they need to appoint in game moderators then. Normal players who have the ability to "flag" players. Where each flag would call for an investigation by bioware to decide whether or not they need to be banned, but in the mean time, the flag would prevent them from doing things like queueing for warzones, creating auctions, spamming trade and general chat, and sending IG mail.

I believe that they need to appoint in game moderators then. Normal players who have the ability to "flag" players. Where each flag would call for an investigation by bioware to decide whether or not they need to be banned, but in the mean time, the flag would prevent them from doing things like queueing for warzones, creating auctions, spamming trade and general chat, and sending IG mail.

I'd do the moderation for free. But a free sub would be nice too

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I'd do the moderation for free. But a free sub would be nice too

Lol, the last thing we need is you having moderator powers. I doubt you could tell the difference between a good player and a hacker. Leave it to the ranked players, baby boo