Hackers in PVP

sarethis

Hacking?:confused:

Or.. just lag?

Or....possibly WAI with swtor, ya just never know?

Or...maybe it was a dev testing out a new marauder skill they've been working day and night on?

Or...maybe Jeezee was....just kidding?

I'm sure there is some reasonable explanation for this besides hacking. :rolleyes:

Or.. just lag?

Or...maybe it was a dev testing out a new marauder skill they've been working day and night on?

I'm sure there is some reasonable explanation for this besides hacking. :rolleyes:

Based on the videos posted, it's a speedhack. It's so blatantly a speedhack, you cannot mistaken it for anything else.

I'm all for one giving the benefit of the doubt, but it's physically impossible for a marauder EVEN WITH PREDATION UP, to run back to the ball stand in original huttball, before the ball can respawn there.

You know a hacker when you see one, that's a hacker.

Yet another thread that names and shames, which is against TOS. The heavy handed dimwit Bioware mods will punish you for this, not the hacker.

Because they're morons, that's why. This post is a nail, they only know how to use hammers. Banning the speed hacker or fixing the game would require more intelligence and thought than anyone at Bioware is capable of.

The devs come in here and talk a mean game about lol win trading, and arena trolling. But people still queue without advanced classss. Alex Modny comes in and tells a stupid joke, which is insulting in light of their recent 'tough talk' that came to very little. We can conclude that they won't even bother doing anything about blatant speed hackers month after month.

Read Bioware, there's a lot of legitimate criticism laced in the anger and insults.

Edited by Brunner_Venda

Yet another thread that names and shames, which is against TOS. The heavy handed dimwit Bioware mods will punish you for this, not the hacker.

Because they're morons, that's why. This post is a nail, they only know how to use hammers. Banning the speed hacker or fixing the game would require more intelligence and thought than anyone at Bioware is capable of.

The devs come in here and talk a mean game about lol win trading, and arena trolling. But people still queue without advanced classss. Alex Modny comes in and tells a stupid joke, which is insulting in light of their recent 'tough talk' that came to very little. We can conclude that they won't even bother doing anything about blatant speed hackers month after month.

Read Bioware, there's a lot of legitimate criticism laced in the anger and insults.

If I was a dev, i'd be giving you free sub time or cartel coins for reporting hackers! But, Bioware is pretty stupid...

ever think maybe a SORC PULL HIS *** OVER THERE????

Watch the entire video, specifically after the 2:30 mark. There is no sorc that can pull you from the goalline, all the way back to the ballstand, in 2 seconds. And there is no sorc even standing near the ballstand where the hacker appears. Last I checked, when you get pulled, you get pulled to where the person pulling you is. If no one is there, no one is pulling.

Based on the videos posted, it's a speedhack. It's so blatantly a speedhack, you cannot mistaken it for anything else.

I'm all for one giving the benefit of the doubt, but it's physically impossible for a marauder EVEN WITH PREDATION UP, to run back to the ball stand in original huttball, before the ball can respawn there.

You know a hacker when you see one, that's a hacker.

I think it was a WAI power, just a dev testing a new power.....for sins prolly.

Most MMOs use a software on the back end called Warden to detect hacks and botting software, seems Bioware is too cheap to implement it.

Well, it might not be in any way shape or form compatible with their platform. But still I would think they could at least run a parser on logs of repeatedly reported players and then ban the crap out of them when they got caught red-handed. And no more of this sissy one-week stuff. If I kept running into that guy on my server for months I would have quit PVP by now and probably SWTOR not long after.

I can't speak for everyone, but I play WZ's for fun. What the hell is fun about sitting at mid in huttball while 1 guy runs the ball in for every goal?

I noticed in one of the vids I saw, a few people on the hackers team were all 'hell no' and quit. Good for them, I sure as hell wouldn't play with a douche like a speedhacker. For the guys who cheered him on and actually tried to assist him, you're just a big of douchebags as the hacker is.

I can't speak for everyone, but I play WZ's for fun. What the hell is fun about sitting at mid in huttball while 1 guy runs the ball in for every goal?

I noticed in one of the vids I saw, a few people on the hackers team were all 'hell no' and quit. Good for them, I sure as hell wouldn't play with a douche like a speedhacker. For the guys who cheered him on and actually tried to assist him, you're just a big of douchebags as the hacker is.

Absolutely this ^^^^

• 1 year later...

Or.. just lag?

I know this is a necro thread, but look at the creation date and look at what is still happening.

Bioware, enough is enough, get your act together

• 6 months later...