stun bubble is a dev made hack.

Maxiiimuss

even the worst player in this game can make it so every single time you attack a teammate you get stunned. this makes it so you cant do ANYTHING to them for about 10 seconds not to mention its an area stun. its absolutely obnoxious and you spend the entire warzone stunned. the only way to combat pathetic guilds that use this is to do it yourself which makes for the most retarded warzone experience on this planet. do i sound mad? ya, cause i am mad. you people put a mechanic in the game that allows one single player to stun an entire team every 20 seconds.

i guarantee you if you do not fix this ridiculous talent im canceling my sub. you either need to legit erase it from the game completely since sages already have a push back and a stun, which is the same as a merc! or you can put a 2 min CD on it and it only applies to the caster as every other damn stun in the game is. its absurd and you people need to fix this immediately.

what were you thinking? seriously. did you think people wouldnt figure out how to chain stun every opposing player with this ability? fix it now.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m98d0p87kX1r8z7ni.jpg

Also a prime location for Stun bubble QQ: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=76

I suggest reading on the (not-final) upcoming changes, they are even more OP.

"As every other stun" My Scoundrel has a 4s stun on 30s cd.

Have a nice day :D

Edited by Darth_Dreselus

even the worst player in this game can make it so every single time you attack a teammate you get stunned. this makes it so you cant do ANYTHING to them for about 10 seconds not to mention its an area stun. its absolutely obnoxious and you spend the entire warzone stunned. the only way to combat pathetic guilds that use this is to do it yourself which makes for the most retarded warzone experience on this planet. do i sound mad? ya, cause i am mad. you people put a mechanic in the game that allows one single player to stun an entire team every 20 seconds.

i guarantee you if you do not fix this ridiculous talent im canceling my sub. you either need to legit erase it from the game completely since sages already have a push back and a stun, which is the same as a merc! or you can put a 2 min CD on it and it only applies to the caster as every other damn stun in the game is. its absurd and you people need to fix this immediately.

what were you thinking? seriously. did you think people wouldnt figure out how to chain stun every opposing player with this ability? fix it now.

I had to shelve my scoundrel scrapper as the stuns are just to frustrating negates my opener

Ohhh I smell rage, OP.

What happened? Were you not able to roflstomp a sage in 3secs?

Good.

Get over it.

When a healer has to sacrifice his most important skills to get a survival ability, it means something is wrong with his survivability.

So instead of crying about sages and sorcs because you were hoping for some good medals off them, why don't you try asking Bioware to fix our survivability so we won't have to stun you every chance we get?