Question about Xalek...

Duduneco

Why the **** do we get him so late in the story?

I'd rather have him then that stupid whiny ***** Ashara.

I think because Ashara isn't really our apprentice and until we have got enough power we aren't able to select our own apprentice from the Academy, so it had to wait story wise.

I it annoying though, I quite like Ashara and the things she does for me (Research and all that) but she needs corrupting.

Why the **** do we get him so late in the story?

I'd rather have him then that stupid whiny ***** Ashara.

I disagree concerning Ashara, but anyways we get Xalek so late due to death of two former apprentices creating need for new one and as such we initiate process with our poor friend Harkun :p

I also disagree with the hatred toward Ashara. I haven't personally done much of her story convos but from what I have, I think she was a decent balance when compared to the other companions. I do kinda wish that we had a more KOTOR 2 style influence on our companions, and could turn them dark or light, but all things considered I think the Devs did a decent job on it.

I will also agree with the thought that we do get Xalek far too late in the game, heck I have played all the republic classes and they all get companions faster than Inquisitors do. Not having a second companion (ship droid doesn't count) until Tatooine, is unacceptable, and to top it off, Inquisitors don't get the next 2 until Taris, and Hoth. On some of my republic characters I had a full team by those planets! By the time I hit 50, I only had Khem Val completed on convertations, and Xalek was the only other companion I had that had much affection. I tried using my DPS & healing companions, but when I pulled aggro off the DPS'ers while I was healing me and them, and when the healing one couldn't keep me alive against weak enemies. I just said awe f it and kept Khem Val out.

The companion distribution needs some serious work, and or some classes should get HK-51 for less.

I also disagree with the hatred toward Ashara. I haven't personally done much of her story convos but from what I have, I think she was a decent balance when compared to the other companions. I do kinda wish that we had a more KOTOR 2 style influence on our companions, and could turn them dark or light, but all things considered I think the Devs did a decent job on it.

I don't like her because we cannot corrupt her, it's stupid as a Sith based on Palpatine.

I do agree that Ashara should be corruptable, just like Jaesa is in the Warrior story. I'd love to turn that Togruta to the Darkside. As for Xalek, I would love to have had him a little earlier but I understand how the story was written. I use Xalek and Andronikos a lot.

I do agree that Ashara should be corruptable, just like Jaesa is in the Warrior story. I'd love to turn that Togruta to the Darkside. As for Xalek, I would love to have had him a little earlier but I understand how the story was written. I use Xalek and Andronikos a lot.

Well Ashara seems incoplete in most ways. it is feels like they forgot all about her and did a rush job.

Well Ashara seems incoplete in most ways. it is feels like they forgot all about her and did a rush job.

I think our option initially was to keep her or kill her, but when they decided to take out the kill her option they didn't have time to do it properly.