Visas Marr vs Handmaiden/Brianna

Selenial

The following is a fan fiction story around Visas Marr and the Handmaiden following the incidents of Knights of the Old Republic 2.

The story comes from the perspective that Visas sacrificed herself aboard the Ravager, but survived. Once more Nihilus refused to let her die, believing her continued existence a more expansive torture than any he could ever inflict. Meanwhile Brianna attempts to deal with her betrayal of and by Atris, unable to come to terms with those who were tainted by the Dark Side.

*Note: The Following fan fiction is old. Like, damn old. The first parts have been removed and are currently being re-written as I attempt to restart*

Edited by Selenial

Nice. I like it so far, thanks for writing.

(I never imagined Visas with a double bladed lightsaber, though ;) )

Edit: But they will probably move it to the FanFic forum.

Yeh. Just realised i posted in wrong zone.

And i decided she should be the assasin archtype... So double bladed saber it was ;)

Yeh. Just realised i posted in wrong zone.

And i decided she should be the assasin archtype... So double bladed saber it was ;)

True. I just imagine them with the weapons they come with: Visas with single bladed lightsaber and the Handmaiden with double bladed.

Brianna looked out of the south tower of the jedi temple. She was alone. Meetra had seemed so distracted lately, and out of all the Jedi, Meetra seemed to be the only one who understood how Brianna felt. They were both exiled, forgotten by their masters, their peers.

She looked out at the Coruscant sunset, for once since her days at the Telos academy, she actually felt at peace. It was a shame she had no one to share it with.

However something at the back of her mind was telling her to run. To run as far as she could and never come back. But it was a foolish thought, Why should she? She was in no danger!

She walked down the spiral staircase. The sunset was over, it was time for her to get some sleep. It had been a long day. The voice at the back of her head kept telling her to run, it felt like someone was watching her. Calm Down she kept telling herself. You have nothing to fear. You are a Jedi Master!

She arrived in her room, set her robes on a hook on the back of the door, and climbed into bed. She was having a tough time getting some sleep, the voice in her head was getting louder and louder. Then something clicked. It wasnt her voice. It didnt sound like her. She could not control it. Someone was in her head.

In the empty darkness in the corner of her room a Double bladed Saber, red as a laegreks eye, ignited.

I loved this! It was great.:) I always thought Vias as an assassin as well and this was a good illustration I'd Brianna's feelings. Good job!:)

• 2 years later...

Edited OP, trying to get the title changed to better portray the upcoming foundations for the Story, and removed previous parts.

The Fanfic will probably be drastically different, but the opening scene and basic premise is the same, so I'll keep it in this thread.

Edited by Selenial

Edited OP, trying to get the title changed to better portray the upcoming foundations for the Story, and removed previous parts.

The Fanfic will probably be drastically different, but the opening scene and basic premise is the same, so I'll keep it in this thread.

I look forward to it, Sel. I'm very curious to see how this turns out.