Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

Rayla_Felana

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do. I miss the old days. When folks would flock from near and far to engage in merry flame wars and mud slinging contests. Ah, those days were fun.

Yeah, but those were the days that Revan was the strongest and doesn't afraid of anything.

honestly guys hate to say it but I don't feel any of you are behaving much better then him right now both are resorting to name calling and such I just find it a pot calling kettle black moment here on both ends just every one calm down cant we all just get along?

So we are resorting to trolling now? Grow up.

Not gonna lie, they're adorable.

See?Even purple agrees.

The way you automatically assume he is making fun of Revan fanboys with his supposed ''purposeful'' grammar mistake.And your high-fiveing of it. /sniff smells a lot similar like the rabble scenario i mentioned before. hah :rak_grin:

Edited by Kaedusz

See?Even purple agrees.

The way you automatically assume he is making fun of Revan fanboys with his supposed ''purposeful'' grammar mistake.And your high-fiveing of it. /sniff smells a lot similar like the rabble scenario i mentioned before. hah :rak_grin:

The only thing Sel agree's on is that its time your you to take your childish antics somewhere else. We have no interest indulging your attempts to bait us anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I won't out them in order feel free to do that yourselves: Vitate, Palpatine, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Revan, Darth Nihilus, Exar Kun, Darth Andeddu, Darth Bane and Darth Vader.
Please explain why you are necro'ing this thread for a second time with effectively the same post.

Let's respect the rules of conduct, don't spam.

Um if I like a topic I have the right to respond or comment on it?
So... you believe that if you keeping necroing this thread eventually someone will acknowledge your opinion?

Whatever floats your boat. I just thought you would have got the memo by now.

So... you believe that if you keeping necroing this thread eventually someone will acknowledge your opinion?

Whatever floats your boat. I just thought you would have got the memo by now.

Um no, I don't care what people think of my opinion, this is the Internet, I post it just for the sake of posting something.

Um no, I don't care what people think of my opinion, this is the Internet, I post it just for the sake of posting something.
I never said anything about thinking, but unless somebody acknowledges your point it is totally pointless. Currently I'm the only one giving it a scrap of meaning, surely you must understand that.

I never said anything about thinking, but unless somebody acknowledges your point it is totally pointless. Currently I'm the only one giving it a scrap of meaning, surely you must understand that.

Understand it? Yes. Care about it? No. You must have quite the confidence to think you responding to my posts is meaningful. I take it you also believe that all your opinions are valuable to everyone?

Understand it? Yes. Care about it? No. You must have quite the confidence to think you responding to my posts is meaningful. I take it you also believe that all your opinions are valuable to everyone?
Wow, you read a little into that didn't you?

Well, I'll be on my way.