Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maul Spam BS

Lundorff
11.12.2019 , 02:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayushman View Post
heh... just wait and see how 2 or 3 sorcs melt your jugg/mara now... with their focused lighnings...
I will just h2f and make them pay.

alexzk
11.12.2019 , 05:55 AM | #22
Use shields/tank.

I usually fight 2-3 minutes vs 2 assasins at once. Shield counter crit and may have chance much bigger then they do.
Some yes, hit hard. But that's why I have healing bottle

But right, who plays tanks those days geared as tanks ?

P.S. guarded sork feels ok with those crits too.
There is no ignorance - there is knowledge.

UltraFlashStar
11.12.2019 , 06:15 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Drunken-Monkey View Post
If you really believe, the volatile substance>veiled strike>backstab combo does the same dmg, as the triple autocrit maul spam (even IF volatile substance crits, which is not garuanteed, in case you happen to forget), you're ridiculous bad at math, or straight out ignorant.

Feel free, to upload a small video, to proof your point...

The autocrit maul is fine, but it needs a small cd. The spam is the problem, not the dmg in general. Beyond that, sins are kinda balanced, even still a little bit too weak defensive wise (especially hatred, but that's a topic for another thread).
You could of used ‘Damage’ instead of ‘Burst potential’ in your original post. For me, burst potential meant 3 GCDs from the beginning of the fight. In which I would be right (when comparing Scoundrel and Shadow).

If you meant damage then I meant that Operatives could do similar damage with Volatile Strike, not equal amounts of damage as Death Knell in 3 GCDs. The main point I was making is with the guaranteed 3 GCD full crit (w/o Boiler) from it. Either way I’m still taking out 45% - 50% HP with my opener with it.
Coppes Spacer
“Let me play you a sad song on the galaxy’s smallest xantha.”

jedcjedcjedc
11.12.2019 , 09:55 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
I will just h2f and make them pay.
Please. You must have a perception problem
"Stun, stun, three on one" - Swtor PvP
"Don't worry, It's not me, It's bolster" -Swtor PvP

Lundorff
11.12.2019 , 02:12 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by jedcjedcjedc View Post
Please. You must have a perception problem
It is okay, not everybody can be as awesome as me

jedcjedcjedc
11.12.2019 , 03:43 PM | #26
I think you misunderstood the meme. they're kind of a pair
"Stun, stun, three on one" - Swtor PvP
"Don't worry, It's not me, It's bolster" -Swtor PvP

AndriusAjax
11.12.2019 , 03:51 PM | #27
Are you using the Embrace the pain tactical? When I read the description, I thought that could be a very useful tactical. Especially if you take the utility that also reduces Enraged defense's CD.
| O N D R | scoundrel | O F F D R | operative
Huttball All-Star

Lundorff
11.12.2019 , 11:56 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by jedcjedcjedc View Post
I think you misunderstood the meme. they're kind of a pair
Son, you misunderstood the sarcasm in all my posts...

Lundorff
11.13.2019 , 12:03 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by AndriusAjax View Post
Are you using the Embrace the pain tactical? When I read the description, I thought that could be a very useful tactical. Especially if you take the utility that also reduces Enraged defense's CD.
I was only using The Life Warden in the first round and then a random Tactical in the second. I don't have anything optimized on my jugg yet i.e. no set bonus, no min/max, no augments.

But it's clear to me, that juggs will be able to take a lot of beating in this meta. In the old it was mostly expected that you took 350k damage each round and maybe 450k if things worked out your way. In this new meta I expect it to be somewhere between 900k - 1.2m each round. If you are focused of course.