A Question Regarding Item Purchases...

Bandon

So right now my subscription is a few days away from running out, and I, currently, have no plans to go and renew it anytime soon.

At this point I have 2 characters already created, and I plan on creating more (my goal being to have 1 character for each class). That being said, I would very much like to purchase the ability to unify colors on my characters' gear once my subscription runs out. However, what I want to know is if I select the option to purchase this ability for the account, does it only apply to currently created characters, or does it apply to the account as a whole (meaning when I create more characters after I purchase this, will it also apply to them as well)?

An answer to this would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Bandon

As long as it is an Account wide unlock, it should apply to current and future characters, as a prefered status player you should have 6 character slots available to you

According to the Cartel Market, the Account wide option "applies to all characters on the account" (Warning, this is extreme paraphrasing here), hence my confusion.

Thanks for clearing things up!