Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consistent Disconnects when splitting stacks of items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Consistent Disconnects when splitting stacks of items

Moriganno
12.17.2012 , 10:05 AM | #1
Hi there. I'm writing in regarding my Consistent Disconnects when splitting stacks of items. Example 1 stack of 99, split into 3x 30 +9, upon splitting the 3rd to 4th stack or moments later. I simply get booted from the game. Loading back into the game. ALL my items are back where they were before earlier. stacks of 99 pieces. Even the items I've listed on GTN goes back into my Bag.

Something is wrong here. I NEVER disconnect unless doing the above. Hope a fix can be remedied. Thanks.

OwenBrooks
12.17.2012 , 10:16 AM | #2
Thats a strange one, have you tried deleting the DiscCacheArena file in your swtor folder ?

Moriganno
12.17.2012 , 10:27 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Thats a strange one, have you tried deleting the DiscCacheArena file in your swtor folder ?
Just tried that, no go. I'm stick disconnecting and my inventory reverting back to its initial stacks. Items on GTN gone as well.

OwenBrooks
12.17.2012 , 10:31 AM | #4
I think you may have to submit a ingame ticket for it i'm afraid, looks like it may be a bug.
This sort of issue isnt normally handled by CS here

But they are welcome to correct me wrong, so check back here later and see if they have responded.

Moriganno
12.17.2012 , 10:51 AM | #5
I have submitted an in-game ticket, but came here because my current and most of my past in-game tickets do not get any response. Or they ask further questions about my issue, but no further feedback/workabouts. Thats why I came here.

Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
I think you may have to submit a ingame ticket for it i'm afraid, looks like it may be a bug.
This sort of issue isnt normally handled by CS here

But they are welcome to correct me wrong, so check back here later and see if they have responded.