Tauntaun Speeder

Sangrar

Here is my suggestion: What if Bioware put instead of all the mechanical mounts in game put in a tauntaun speeder thaqt looks like a tauntaun running with the player on top. That would be so awsome and so many people would like it. It would be different from what you usually do and it would be liked by players everywhere. You may say how can a tauntaun go as fast as a mechanical mount? well I have a tauntaun ram pet the goes almost as fast as me when I am on my speeder. all you would have to do is change a few of those mechanics or adapt them and we could have a tauntaun speeder with moving legs and tauntaun noises running around. It can be an adaptive speeder or just a rank 3 speeder that does at 110% speed or something but it would be very cool to have and use.

Now here is another suggestion if you decide to add a tauntaun speeder: please make it so its possible for regular players to get it without having to buy a bunch of cartel coins or to do a hardmode operation or something. Please make it so either it would cost only a few cartel coins or that you would have to do a simple quest in order to get it, because I would not want it to become like other cool speeders such as the overlords command throne and end up being charged for by players on the gtn or in chat fdor 3 million credits. I want it to be one of the few very cool speeders to be available to the common players who don't do ops or don't buy 3,000 cartel coins to waste on stuff.

Food for thought.

Here is my suggestion: What if Bioware put instead of all the mechanical mounts in game put in a tauntaun speeder thaqt looks like a tauntaun running with the player on top. That would be so awsome and so many people would like it. It would be different from what you usually do and it would be liked by players everywhere. You may say how can a tauntaun go as fast as a mechanical mount? well I have a tauntaun ram pet the goes almost as fast as me when I am on my speeder. all you would have to do is change a few of those mechanics or adapt them and we could have a tauntaun speeder with moving legs and tauntaun noises running around. It can be an adaptive speeder or just a rank 3 speeder that does at 110% speed or something but it would be very cool to have and use.

Now here is another suggestion if you decide to add a tauntaun speeder: please make it so its possible for regular players to get it without having to buy a bunch of cartel coins or to do a hardmode operation or something. Please make it so either it would cost only a few cartel coins or that you would have to do a simple quest in order to get it, because I would not want it to become like other cool speeders such as the overlords command throne and end up being charged for by players on the gtn or in chat fdor 3 million credits. I want it to be one of the few very cool speeders to be available to the common players who don't do ops or don't buy 3,000 cartel coins to waste on stuff.

Food for thought.

W....what? Why Taun Taun Speeder? Just TAUN TAUNS WOULD BE AWESOME.

IF they were to add Creature Mounts, then I would want them to be restricted to Taxi Only AND restricted to certain Worlds. So, IF they were to add Taun Taun's as a Mount then I would want them to be part of the Taxi System for Hoth and MAYBE Ilum. Only because it would look strange seeing people on Taun Tauns on the Fleet, on Nar Shaddaa or Coruscant just as it would be strange seeing a person on a Bantha on visiting Ord Mantell, Koriban, Tython, or Nal Hutta Edited by Altyrell

Taun Taun speeder? Like a taun taun zipping around on jet propulsion or wheels? :confused: Why not just, a REAL Taun Taun?

I think he actually means biological "speeders". They'd be called mounts in that "other" game.

Honestly, though, every time I read the title of this thread I picture a rocket jammed up the backside of some poor taun taun while it zips along the ice plains of Hoth bearing a rider wearing a cowboy hat and twirling a lasso above his head.

It's gonna be one of those days...

I'm pretty sure the OP was talking about tauntaun 'mounts' and not shoving a rocket onto the back of a tauntaun and letting it loose.

But, honestly, I would love for a tauntaun mount in the game. I'd easily pay Cartel Coins for it if it went into the Cartel Market (if it was at a reasonable price), and I'm sure others would too!!

WHat I meant is a biological mount of a tauntaun, like in The Empire Strikes Back where you see Luke and the rebels using them to get around Hoth. I would want it with legs moving going at the same speeds as our regular mounts, because lets face it, a Sith Riding a Tauntaun or a Smuggler would be pretty awesome and would really make people happy and excited, but again we would want to get it in a reasonable way, like maybe for a few, but not ALOT, cartel coins or a simple quest or heroic (please not a nightmare mode op).

WHat I meant is a biological mount of a tauntaun, like in The Empire Strikes Back where you see Luke and the rebels using them to get around Hoth. I would want it with legs moving going at the same speeds as our regular mounts, because lets face it, a Sith Riding a Tauntaun or a Smuggler would be pretty awesome and would really make people happy and excited, but again we would want to get it in a reasonable way, like maybe for a few, but not ALOT, cartel coins or a simple quest or heroic (please not a nightmare mode op).

No. Not CC. It would be awesome to GROW UP the Taun Taun pet that you can capture on hoth with some Chain Quests.

Grow it and them use it as mount.

• 5 months later...
IF they were to add Creature Mounts, then I would want them to be restricted to Taxi Only AND restricted to certain Worlds. So, IF they were to add Taun Taun's as a Mount then I would want them to be part of the Taxi System for Hoth and MAYBE Ilum. Only because it would look strange seeing people on Taun Tauns on the Fleet, on Nar Shaddaa or Coruscant just as it would be strange seeing a person on a Bantha on visiting Ord Mantell, Koriban, Tython, or Nal Hutta

What? Stranger than seeing people on a flying sofa chair? (Ambassador’s Command Throne and the likes)

I think Taun Taun mounts will be alright since EA/BW stick to what makes them money and not interested in conforming to canon.

I hope I was able to convey my opinion through the jumble of ideas in my head. Thank you for reading this. :)