Thinking about the gunslinger

Kidnido

I rolled a Gunslinger in the Thanksgiving weekend beat and loved it. I was gonna roll a couple of different toons, but had to get my ship back. I thought it was so funny that the first thing that happens in the Smuggler story is his/her ship gets stolen. Really got me into the story.

My main is gonna be the Gunslinger, after all, "There is nothin' like the feel of a good Blaster by your side." or two.:eek:

I probably won't get in until tomorrow since I preordered on August 2nd, but I'm really looking forward to playing my Saboteur Gunslinger Cybertechnician.

Or as I like to call him, the Boomslinger.

Sabotage and shock charges; flash, thermal, and incendiary grenades; and eventually the awesome multi-use Cybertech explosives that will be my ultimate goal to craft.

KABLOWEY!

Played Gunslinger to 50 4 times throughout my beta testing time and my god did I love every minute of it every single time I did it. It just totally fit my preferred playstyle and the story was amazing. Now they just need to let me in so I can do it AGAIN!!

But yeah any questions feel free to ask :)

Played Gunslinger to 50 4 times throughout my beta testing time and my god did I love every minute of it every single time I did it. It just totally fit my preferred playstyle and the story was amazing. Now they just need to let me in so I can do it AGAIN!!

But yeah any questions feel free to ask :)

Isn't it hard to play MP or even play solo pve because you always have to have cover?

Isn't it hard to play MP or even play solo pve because you always have to have cover?

Honestly due to some of the things you can do with cover once you get used to it and know how to use it to its fullest abilities makes a number of things easier than it is for anyone else hehe.