Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is the worst companion?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who is the worst companion?

ceryxp
01.06.2018 , 11:24 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post
Oh no...Turians...Turians all the way.
I always found Salarians intriguing. And they're levo-amino acid based instead of dextro-amino acid based like Turians.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

Dracofish
01.06.2018 , 12:21 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
I always found Salarians intriguing. And they're levo-amino acid based instead of dextro-amino acid based like Turians.
Aw, what's wrong with a little anaphylactic shock with your side of smexy man-bird meat.

Really though, I love Turians. I don't know if it's the flanged voice or what. Garrus will always be #1.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

Perky_Perkins
01.13.2018 , 09:39 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post
Aw, what's wrong with a little anaphylactic shock with your side of smexy man-bird meat.

Really though, I love Turians. I don't know if it's the flanged voice or what. Garrus will always be #1.
Krogans will always be cool and awesome, but not as much as Garrus. If there is a new mass effect, prob wont be, i want a volus crew member.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Refer link: http://www.swtor.com/r/xWrxT9

drug_cartel
01.13.2018 , 06:55 PM | #74
My least favorite companions are the ones who do not speak Galactic Basic. I really do want to like guys like Bowdaar, T7, Qyzen, and Blizz, but the lack of voice-acting makes any time they speak up during a conversation feel kind of flat and neutral.

When I save Ava Jaxo, I want to hear Jorgen and Dorne scream about what a monster I am, or M1-4X tell me how statistically the cost of training a single special forces trooper like Jaxo is higher than the cost of training 300 standard troopers, meaning saving her is a net gain for the Republic. Any of those are far more interesting of conversations than listening to Yuun eat a bucket of marbles.

ruffolofi
01.15.2018 , 05:30 AM | #75
LS Jaesa. She keeps putting words in my characters mouth and I can't shut her up. My Warrior had no desire to change the Empire or whatever revolution she thought she was a part of. He just happened to be compassionate when he was younger. Felt like every time I talk to Jaesa I lost control of my character. Valkorion calling her a "delusional Jedi" made me feel a bit better. Guess my warrior was just telling her what she wanted to hear to keep her on his side.

Isnogut
01.15.2018 , 06:45 AM | #76
Here my list:
  1. Ashara Zavros - She is so misplaced in the SI story plot. Either way I tried with several SI toons, I never could get warm with her personality. Anytime I end up wanting to kill her.
  2. Skadge - That's the biggest idiot and psychopath I've ever seen. He does not fit to any class story. He is Thatguy who wants to kill you, when you are not looking.
  3. Scorpio - She is dangerous. Dangerous to you and to anything that lives in the galaxy. Denying it is just idiotic!
  4. Rusk - Oh man! He is so freaking stiff and by the book, I want to barf.
  5. Theron - He is a slimmer! Well at least playing the game on English his voice is ok, but playing in German (my native language) he sounds like an asthmatic. At any end of a sentence he pants. I want to kill him anytime he opens his mouth!
  6. Lana - She just pops in and is automatically "your" best friend. ... Just like that... Why?!
  7. Quinn -Eh, I don't like him. He could have been perfect, if we could have killed him as a SW while he tried to betray us.
  8. Doc - He simply lacks of charisma.
  9. Gault - TO any other class he could have been an asset and a fun one, but after hunting him for almost a quarter of the Bout hunter story, the only reaction you get, while capturing him is, "I want to put a bullet in his head!"
  10. Tharan Cedrax - That nihilistic slimmer!
  11. Jorgan - I canít get along with that guy...! I want to show him the airlock the first time I get my ship.
  12. Broonmark -Just an uncharismatic clone of Khem Val.

IoNonSoEVero
01.15.2018 , 12:01 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by ruffolofi View Post
LS Jaesa. She keeps putting words in my characters mouth and I can't shut her up. My Warrior had no desire to change the Empire or whatever revolution she thought she was a part of. He just happened to be compassionate when he was younger. Felt like every time I talk to Jaesa I lost control of my character. Valkorion calling her a "delusional Jedi" made me feel a bit better. Guess my warrior was just telling her what she wanted to hear to keep her on his side.
That's what bothered me about LS Jaesa too. She seems to think that making more compassionate or pragmatic choices that help the Empire's people (as opposed to cruel or destructive ones) somehow means you're a secret Jedi and want to commit treason or something. Everything's extreme with her, one way or the other. She either thinks you are a secret Jedi if she is LS or she's completely out of her mind evil if she's DS. After a while I just played along with her to get the XP points and just left her in her little hideout in the med bay the whole game.
♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥

♥ ♥ ♥ Lana ♥ ♥ ♥

notanjelika
01.16.2018 , 09:08 AM | #78
After playing all 8 classes, i nominate my least favorite companions to be :

1. Guss Tuno
2. Risha
3. Tharan Cedrax
4. Qizen Fess
5. Arcann
6.Koth Vortena
7.DS Jaesa Willsaam
8.Malavai Quinn
"There is no ignorance, there is knowledge"

syahaiyub
01.16.2018 , 10:05 PM | #79
1)Tanno Vik
ive play LS trooper and almost any LS conversation is disapproves=-=

2)Khem Val
do i need to explain how many disapproves i got from that dashade? eugh...

MrJunay
Today , 06:19 AM | #80
Qizen Fess is the worst companion of all time. This dumb crocodile is simply useless. He's a bad fighter, a bad healer. He is bad in everything!
Even Skadge is more interesting than him!
I want to make boots out of his skin. Or a handbag.