Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CraigOnXD
08.31.2017 , 12:47 PM | #501
pretty sure theyll give everyone smth bit later as they did after 4.1...

so keep calm ***
http://www.swtor.com/r/4K28JN

†<<All-Star Sync Squad>>†

QuetzlKotal
08.31.2017 , 12:47 PM | #502
An odd way to do business...

MommyMinion
08.31.2017 , 12:47 PM | #503
Doing nothing and just getting the game running would have been LESS insulting than 25 codes for who can click the fastest. Now i'm annoyed I cant play and pissed off that I dont get anything unless i sit here staring at the screen like a zombie either.

gwynzireael
08.31.2017 , 12:47 PM | #504
Seriously, 25 codes? I have been waiting almost 6 hours to play the freaking game and don't even get complimentary pet (forget the CC even (or reduce the amount, but let every player have them), but a pet for EVERYONE would be nice), because I'm not refreshing the Dev Tracker every second, but once in 30 minutes?
Seriously?

MsRavenn
08.31.2017 , 12:47 PM | #505
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
They'd be better off posting codes that can be used by more than one person but are only vailid for 15 minutes or something.
I agree with you or email players or ingame mail.. I mean we all have our emails connected to our accounts..I just wanna play though have had a string of crap luck my motherboard died my ram died my graphics died lols and now I am up and running I can't play lols
Ravenn

NeoBlakkrstal
08.31.2017 , 12:47 PM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person), and I know there are concerns about bots. I am gonna put them into spoiler tags so that should there be bots (which I haven't seen evidence of, just fast people) they can't scrape them as easily.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Good luck!

-eric
Lovely, millions of players, 25 measely single use codes. Thanks a whole heck of a lot Eric. Thanks for a whole heck of a lot of nothing. As usual. About what I am coming to expect from EAware. You can now count me among those who is getting sick and tired of all the BS. You screw us out of an entire day of game time, and offer nothing but platitudes as compensation. Lovely, just lovely. Tried them all, they had all been used, but then, that is exactly what I knew was going to be the case, given the meager amount of codes given out. Hey! I know. Instead of this "first come, first served, luck of the draw" bullcrap. Why not try offering some genuine compensation to the entire player base, given that it is the entire player base that is suffering. Or would that prove to be too difficult for you fine folks?
There is no finer thing than the blood of an enemy,
righteously slain. - Hedarr Soongh

My Referral Link

Korlin
08.31.2017 , 12:47 PM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by Alderonek View Post
50 guys, 25 more to go
Was just thinking that but took like 4 hours to get those 50, we really want 2 more hours for the remaining 25?

Alderonek
08.31.2017 , 12:48 PM | #508
Quote: Originally Posted by Korlin View Post
Was just thinking that but took like 4 hours to get those 50, we really want 2 more hours for the remaining 25?
hell no

twpotter
08.31.2017 , 12:48 PM | #509
"Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person), and I know there are concerns about bots. I am gonna put them into spoiler tags so that should there be bots (which I haven't seen evidence of, just fast people) they can't scrape them as easily."

So funny, real life lols-
I think the Bioware definition of "Rain" is as bugged as all the recent content. Its actually just started raining here...you know the real stuff.. literally billions of droplets of water!
SUGAR'RAY--PROGENITOR 500K PRESTIGE--55K ACHIEVES

Maximum-Risk
08.31.2017 , 12:48 PM | #510
Als wenn sie sich für uns Europäer oder Deutschen Spieler interessieren würden, die Amis heulen während bei denen noch am morgen ist - bei uns ist gerade die Prime time, immer wieder lächerlich zu sehen wie es Bioware verkackt.
Jade Ragnarok <3 Vigosolo
Rip my Old Friend Koltosolo Scoundrel-PvP-Sawbones
Soloversum @ T3-M4 (->RIP VC)
Achievmenthunter :56620 // Alt-Aholic: 42