Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Trlance
08.31.2017 , 09:39 AM | #11
Ok now i must start be angry. 2 errors login aroud 2 days? I want done today Oricon story with my Sith and i want login to my Sage now. I dont care/ I have limited time today, tommorow i planed start new story. Today i MUST login and i dont care what will it takes.

~Tsukito, Alliance Commander

Avorniel
08.31.2017 , 09:39 AM | #12
always thought SOE were good at breaking there games after patch days but you guys seem to be going for the no. 1 slot. I can't even remember the last patch we had that didn't cause a issue.....
I sense a great disturbance in the Force... it's as if a million hamsters suddenly cried out in terror... and suddenly fell silent.

xmarcusprimex
08.31.2017 , 09:40 AM | #13
This is all our fault for honestly enjoying Iokath for one brief shining moment in the game. We brought this on ourselves.

orangenee
08.31.2017 , 09:41 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Avorniel View Post
always thought SOE were good at breaking there games after patch days but you guys seem to be going for the no. 1 slot. I can't even remember the last patch we had that didn't cause a issue.....
Triple A incompetence is a fierce market these days. Gotta keep at it.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

DeVanagloris
08.31.2017 , 09:42 AM | #15
I came back aftr a long time but im starting to remember some of the reasons i left.

It is perfectly understandable that issues happen, and they must be resolved. However, i've been playing 1 week already and the game has been 5-6 hours offline in just 1 WEEK. And now, again the same.

We are paying a subscription, it is gaming time that we are paying for. We continue to pay the several hours a month the server is offline. It's just ridiculous, i just came back and im already starting to feel the wish to leave again, ffs...
This is my referral link here:
Referral link
You can get all sort of FREE STUFF!! and GOODIES!! by clicking it, no matter you are new or returning player. You also get 7 DAYS of FREE SUBSCRIPTION!!

Armagius
08.31.2017 , 09:42 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by xmarcusprimex View Post
This is all our fault for honestly enjoying Iokath for one brief shining moment in the game. We brought this on ourselves.
Enjoy IOKATH? How do you do that?

Alderonek
08.31.2017 , 09:43 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Armagius View Post
Enjoy IOKATH? How do you do that?
You dont do Iokath, thats the only way how to enjoy it

xordevoreaux
08.31.2017 , 09:44 AM | #18
At least there's this game called SWTOR Forum Venting which is still up and running.
I seem to be playing it more and more lately...
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Armagius
08.31.2017 , 09:45 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Alderonek View Post
You dont do Iokath, thats the only way how to enjoy it
Thought so too - OP soudned different... as if he was doing something on Iokath...

*BRRRrrrrrrrrrRRRrrrr*

orangenee
08.31.2017 , 09:45 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
At least there's this game called SWTOR Forum Venting which is still up and running.
I seem to be playing it more and more lately...
As I said, well worth the fee. Could have sworn the fee was for playing a videogame but forum venting is a fine substitute.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn