clone wars e07

turnoverla-page

David Tennant's droid was a little of a rip-off from Harry Potter's Ollivanders. But it was still awesome to see.

Ahsoka had to have survive, I think there going to do her death as more of a climatic part in the entire season instead of the 7th episode which is definitely nowhere near the middle of the season nevermind the end.

Edited by BrandonSM

The person I got a feeling will die this story arch is Hondo, in the last episode of the arch Grievous will apparently launch an assault on the pirate base to eliminate them all

No, not Hondo! I can't believe that he would be stupid enough to attack the Jedi. Even if everyone died, don't you think he'd be the first person they'd come back for information?

i quite liked this episode thought it had a good amount of action, but im still waiting for an actual "clone" battle. te end was also a surprise, could this be the end of ashoka.

I was lol'ing because at the end, half of my mind was thinking that Hondo would sell her out as a slave dancer. xD

The person I got a feeling will die this story arch is Hondo, in the last episode of the arch Grievous will apparently launch an assault on the pirate base to eliminate them all

Doesn't the story arc take place before "Revival?" If so, then Hondo can't die yet.

As for the episode, while it lacked the gorgeous visuals of "The Gathering," it made up for it with the action scenes, particularly at the end of the episode where everyone was being sucked out of the ship. Overall, the Young Jedi arc has impressed me. It's turning out to be even better than the Onderon arc.

Doesn't the story arc take place before "Revival?" If so, then Hondo can't die yet.

Yep, Hondo will still be alive and kicking at the end of this arc.

As for the episode, while it lacked the gorgeous visuals of "The Gathering," it made up for it with the action scenes, particularly at the end of the episode where everyone was being sucked out of the ship. Overall, the Young Jedi arc has impressed me. It's turning out to be even better than the Onderon arc.

I know right? There was so much groaning about this arc, but it has been stellar so far. If the rest of the season is this good, I will be very pleased.

Good question, but I don't think so. I took a quick look around at the timelines and by the looks of it Revival happens straight after the Onderon Arc. So I assume these events happen straight after revival. Also, Hondo taking Ashoka captive and ambushing younglings would put him on bad terms with the Jedi. So an alliance between Hondo and Kenobi would be unlikely.

It makes most sense for this to be after revival, and remember this. Hondo's on the list, he can no longer be the Jedi's pirate buddy and a character eager to build his kill count is on the way... the Force is most certainly not with Hondo.

Edited by Beniboybling

I have loved the A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back references being the droid getting broken into pieces for the latter (the presence of a Wookiee just made it even better!) and the breaching of the hull/door for the Episode IV reference: the cutting of the metal, the smoke, the sparks coming towards the spectator! Marvelous!!

Ollivanders was never original in the first place. The old tinker or craftsmen who has to look through his own clutter is a very old concept in stories, the same with the old blacksmith making weapons for generations. Star Wars is a celebration of ancient human storytelling.

Good question, but I don't think so. I took a quick look around at the timelines and by the looks of it Revival happens straight after the Onderon Arc. So I assume these events happen straight after revival. Also, Hondo taking Ashoka captive and ambushing younglings would put him on bad terms with the Jedi. So an alliance between Hondo and Kenobi would be unlikely.

It makes most sense for this to be after revival, and remember this. Hondo's on the list, he can no longer be the Jedi's pirate buddy and a character eager to build his kill count is on the way... the Force is most certainly not with Hondo.

Actually, Revival IS after this arc. Revival happens after Grievous destroys Hondo's base, which happens in the 4th episode of this arc.

I think Hondo is friendly to Obi-Wan because of the events in this arc, actually.

On another note, the Tennant droid fighting without his arms or head was awesome, even if it was a stretch. And Ahsoka is quite the warrior... she's come a long way since season 1!

Who says it will only be one?

Agreed. We are talking about Darth Sidious here. He's got the entire galaxy in the palm of his hand. Nothing happens without his say-so. If someone or something threatens his plans in any way, you can bet he's gonna have Dooku take care of it. Or he may even personally take care of it like the soon-to-come Maul/Savage vs. Sidious fight.

Actually, Revival IS after this arc. Revival happens after Grievous destroys Hondo's base, which happens in the 4th episode of this arc.

I think Hondo is friendly to Obi-Wan because of the events in this arc, actually.

On another note, the Tennant droid fighting without his arms or head was awesome, even if it was a stretch. And Ahsoka is quite the warrior... she's come a long way since season 1!

Have you got a source for this? If this is the case I shall be sorely dissapointed, I was looking forward to seeing Grievous chop of Hondo's head, but it looks like he's in for a humiliating defeat at the hands of either Ahsoka, pirates or... dare I say it - younglings

EDIT:

Agreed. We are talking about Darth Sidious here. He's got the entire galaxy in the palm of his hand. Nothing happens without his say-so. If someone or something threatens his plans in any way, you can bet he's gonna have Dooku take care of it. Or he may even personally take care of it like the soon-to-come Maul/Savage vs. Sidious fight.

Exactly, I mean - look at that guy, forget which one, he's gonna swat them all aside!

But if he doesn't... at least either Maul and Savage are going to be dead. And either the Death Watch leader of Little Miss Pacifist is going to die, and that bounty hunter with the frisbee hat? He's not important enough to stay alive, he is going to die.

P.S. Who's the clone trooper?

Edited by Beniboybling

Have you got a source for this? If this is the case I shall be sorely dissapointed, I was looking forward to seeing Grievous chop of Hondo's head, but it looks like he's in for a humiliating defeat at the hands of either Ahsoka, pirates or... dare I say it - younglings

EDIT:

Exactly, I mean - look at that guy, forget which one, he's gonna swat them all aside!

But if he doesn't... at least either Maul and Savage are going to be dead. And either the Death Watch leader of Little Miss Pacifist is going to die, and that bounty hunter with the frisbee hat? He's not important enough to stay alive, he is going to die.

P.S. Who's the clone trooper?

Grievous will have sunk to a new low if he gets beat by pirates, younglings, or Ahsoka.

Most of them are going to die. It's all part of the plan, and most of them aren't important enough to survive.

I don't know who the Clone Trooper is. Someone that's going to die :jawa_evil: