Lightsaber Choreography Fail in Phantom Menace

Chillestbro

Its pretty stupid, is what it is. You make anything look stupid, doing that.

Some of those stood out to me watching the scene as it played in the film itself, especially when it was Qui-Gon AND Obi-Wan vs Maul. Plenty of openings for either Jedi to destroy Maul.

Some of those stood out to me watching the scene as it played in the film itself, especially when it was Qui-Gon AND Obi-Wan vs Maul. Plenty of openings for either Jedi to destroy Maul.

Well then there wouldn't be a fight would there? I mean in other movies, you see other fights play out and there are various opportunities to kill someone but it doesn't happen. Theres nothing that is 'fail' because movies are suppose to provide entertainment, if people died within the first 2 seconds of a fight then thats not entertainment.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

The openings may have been present; However, I would think that a true master of the force actively engaged in a lightsaber battle would be trying to constantly hide his or her intentions and cloud the minds of their opponent. Thus, making it more difficult to capitalize on the opportunities or exposed targets. Just a thought. Anything can be possible through the force.

your argument is invalid, ebaums is no different than any other video site on the internet.

Except he steals content and applies his water mark to it to make it look like it originated from his site.

Eric Baum is an *** hole.

Except he steals content and applies his water mark to it to make it look like it originated from his site.

Eric Baum is an *** hole.

You are aware that Eric Bauman was fired from ebaumsworld years ago right? It's operated by a completely new staff, and none of the videos are watermarked.

You have much learning to do, my young padawan.

Edited by Chillestbro