Level 60 boost

Joshwahh

Hi, this is probably the wrong place but I didn't know where it belonged.

I have a few questions about the level 60 character purchase in the cartel market, the first being my character doesn't have any of the story titles? I know I haven't technically played the story to unlock the title myself, but being level 60 I don't exactly have the choice to go through it and unlock them. Is this a bug? Or is it this how it's supposed to be?

Another issue I have is on my ships mission terminal I don't have the option for Shadow of Revan, I can play Makeb and Dread lords but there's nowhere for me to pick up SOR quests, do I need to play through the previous missions to unlock this?

Thanks

Edited by Joshwahh

No bug, they dont give the titles with the bought level 60s and you cannot go back and do any pre-KotFE storyline missions with one (the same as if you started KotFE with a character you leveled).

So if you dont have early access, you can only do daily/weekly stuff and level it to 1 point short of 61 until Tues 27th Oct after the d/t, when KotFE is opened to all subs. Also SoR is not added to your account until the 27th either. (with the possible exception of those with K0tFE early access)

Edited by GythralSWTOR

No bug, they dont give the titles with the bought level 60s and you cannot go back and do any pre-KotFE storyline missions with one (the same as if you started KotFE with a character you leveled).

So if you dont have early access, you can only do daily/weekly stuff and level it to 1 point short of 61 until Tues 27th Oct after the d/t, when KotFE is opened to all subs. Also SoR is not added to your account until the 27th either. (with the possible exception of those with K0tFE early access)

I see, sorta annoying but it does make sense.

When you say SOR won't be added until the 27th, I'm assuming you mean just for the level 60 boosts? I haven't had a chance to check with my other characters if it's still there but one of them is halfway through Yavin, so that should still be accessible shouldn't it?

Thanks for your reply though, appreciate you clearing it up for me. :)

When you start with a level 60 you can't access any of the story thats before KOFTE, you can still access some of the dailies but once you start the KOFTE storyline you cant go back and do the older quests. So to do the storyline before KOFTE you have to start a new character. When you start the KOFTE storyline with an existing character you have levelled from the beginning, you will get a warning that you cant go back and complete any of the class missions or companion missions. But dailies you can do i think.

I hope this helps :D