coming in 5.7

VaceDemon

since you will get crafting mats n solo ranked in 5.7, expect to see all the mat farmers that usually do granked in solo ranked now. Way to water down the skill level in yolos lol

So essentially the same as it ever was. :eek:

since you will get crafting mats n solo ranked in 5.7, expect to see all the mat farmers that usually do granked in solo ranked now. Way to water down the skill level in yolos lol

This sort of watering down has been happening for years. This is standard operating procedure for Bioware.

Why else do you think the skill lvl in yolo’s and pvp as a whole is so bad now.

I do think they should spread these mats around more. Maybe add a couple to the reg weekly.

The changes are fixing solo ranked but group ranked is still more profitable. You get way more UCs and mats from it so really isnt a point in going solo, unless you have only a few characters to play with. Its far more reasonable to farm Group Ranked than solo ranked. Unless you are after solo rating, which means now you can get solo rating and also get some UCs and mats.

Maybe that will stop certain people farming randoms in 4s and avoiding real teams =)

Because peoples were clearly not doing that in solo ranked :p

You see a lot of wintrading on lower populated servers (Leviathan has some blatant case of wintrading, some top 3 guardian for example) but you see less of that on Malgus, because the population here is too big. Sure peoples will avoid q if there is a team rolling on everybody like there is often.

You can't blame them for disliking a loss, especially since most of them aren't a real team with the appropriate training or coordination. I completely agree that this is fun for most of us, to get a perfect victory on the other team. But this doesn't mean it's the same on both sides. I can't be mad at someone who stopped playing because I kicked his *ss once and he doesn't want that to happen again :D

Because peoples were clearly not doing that in solo ranked :p

You see a lot of wintrading on lower populated servers (Leviathan has some blatant case of wintrading, some top 3 guardian for example) but you see less of that on Malgus, because the population here is too big. Sure peoples will avoid q if there is a team rolling on everybody like there is often.

The top teams already avoid each other anyway.

The top teams already avoid each other anyway.

That's somewhat true. Only 2 groups of people on Satele Shan can form good teams. I play on both of their teams if I'm around. Those 2 teams queue into each other often. It's everyone else that dodges. Multiple lower *skilled* teams I guess? sit in queue all hours of the day farming the random pugs but as soon as anyone that will beat them queue up they either A) Leave queue or B) Swap off their main toons to alts so they don't lose their precious rating.

I could name them all here but then i'd get a suspension. I'll just say the guy who quoted me calling me fat is one said person. =)

Edited by brishae