New achievement stronghold artwork

Screaming_Ziva

I love the stronghold artwork and have noticed some new ones listed in decorations (all available from achievements):

Art: Aggressive Negotiations

Art: Strength In Allies

Art: United Efforts

I'm guessing these three are from login rewards but, since pretty much all the achievements are hidden, who knows when we'll be able to get these.

But then there is this one:

Art: Battle of the Meridian Complex

Where is this available? I've looked at all the Objective Meridian achievements and don't see it listed as a reward for any of them. Anyone have this? How did you get it?

Art: Aggressive Negotiations, Art: Strength In Allies, and Art: United Efforts are free but will take a long time to get. Each one is for completing one of the calendars 10 times. If you got lucky with no repeated calendars you don't need for achievement progress it would still take 30 sets of 28 days, total 840 days. That's logging in continuously for 2 years and 110 days. If you don't get lucky and get lots of repeats after you have finished the 10 needed, it will be even longer. These decorations will be pretty rare.

I don't know how to get Art: Battle of the Meridian Complex. Maybe it will be on Cartel Market one day or added as part of an achievement later. I think there are other decorations like this (you can view in the decorations list but no way to earn them yet). Some of them have been there for years, so you never know if/when they will be available.

Art: Aggressive Negotiations, Art: Strength In Allies, and Art: United Efforts are free but will take a long time to get. Each one is for completing one of the calendars 10 times. If you got lucky with no repeated calendars you don't need for achievement progress it would still take 30 sets of 28 days, total 840 days. That's logging in continuously for 2 years and 110 days. If you don't get lucky and get lots of repeats after you have finished the 10 needed, it will be even longer. These decorations will be pretty rare.

So...free but not for a very long time.