Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

Rayla_Felana

The Exile stopped following Revan once Malachor V and openly agreed with the council afterwards, it was only when T3-M4 revealed that the true Sith had captured Revan did she decide to go after him.

Also Nihilus and Sion would defeat him, Nihilus only died because he fed off of something almost as empty of the force as he was and Sion can't die, it took his love for the Exile to kill him.

Kun is basically on another level.

Okay, beating Nihilus and Sion doesn't speak of Meetra's power. Beating Nihilus wouldn't help Meetra in any other scenario. Same for Sion.

Is anyone else gonna try and "feed" off of Meetra? Is anyone else gonna fall in love with her? Sorry but this just doesn't support your argument.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Exile stopped following Revan once Malachor V and openly agreed with the council afterwards, it was only when T3-M4 revealed that the true Sith had captured Revan did she decide to go after him.

No she didn't , as Revan was apart of the Convo in atleast 25% of KotoR2 , and yea she left to join him after she learned he was Captured but nothing is said she wouldn't have anyways if he wasn't .

Also Nihilus and Sion would defeat him, Nihilus only died because he fed off of something almost as empty of the force as he was and Sion can't die, it took his love for the Exile to kill him.

Nihilius followed Revan PreMalachor V , his move was also not on Demand like you would like it too be . As for Scion , he was a never dieing Creature of the Force but his skills are not anything special . Truely just opinions of your behalf .

Kun is basically on another level.

Kun was before Revan was even born , and I won't argue with this one being really there is NOTHING to say otherwise . But being there is NOTHING to say on this one the Debat is really just OPINION .

Sorry but Anakin was the most powerful in the Force but due to his lack in training he lost fights to Obi-Wan > Starkiiler x2 > and thought he could not beat the Emperor on his own and if the Emperor was not distracted on Luke , likely by OPINION he would have killed Vader . As Vader's win over the Emperor cost him his own life as well.

So in the end we have no clue on what Revan would do in these "FIGHTS" or "COMPAIRISONS" as all we have is Canon Lore of What REVAN did but not what skills , abilities , powers he had or mastered .

He was a Jedi Knight but doesn't mean he did not master anything and he was RESPECTED ENOUGH that the EMPEROR kept him alive for 300 years period , not Meetra .

Yes I do, it's stated outright in the campaign guide which is listed as C-Canon that the Exile froze traya on the spot through a simultaneous cut to the wrist and a loss of all her power, it killed her, as she could no longer take the damage already inflicted.

Keira was not attacking , she stopped and ran her mouth as she usually does .

Oh and Nihilus did as well, instantaneously, the first time Traya was severed.

He used it while Traya was being pinned down by Scion , again not in combat himself.

Oh and so did Nomi Sunrider.

When did Nomi use it on the get go ? Ulic Qel-Droma at the point she used it was not fighting it and certainly not attacking her.

To be honest , if Exile had a bigger following . You would be on the Defensive all day to these comments you are making . Like the Revan Fans who think he was Master of Light and Dark .

Okay, beating Nihilus and Sion doesn't speak of Meetra's power. Beating Nihilus wouldn't help Meetra in any other scenario. Same for Sion.

Is anyone else gonna try and "feed" off of Meetra? Is anyone else gonna fall in love with her? Sorry but this just doesn't support your argument.

I am supporting Nihilus and Sion here, but if you really want to go down that road:

The Exile had unlocked and harnessed fully the light side of the force.

She single-handedly wiped out the entire Trayus Academy on Malachor V the greatest source of dark side energy active at the time, which knocked her sick and almost delirious.

She was such a natural at Sever Force that Vima Sunrider actively had to teach her to control her power as a padawan learner and eventually used it so quickly that it was a checkmate in battle.

She learnt a moving battle meditation that was combined with a very deep meditative state that had Kreia and Mical stunned, she did not even have to concentrate upon it to be used, it was constant.

She had Echani battle precognition.

Had learnt how to completely block her own thoughts and simultaneously invade the minds of others with ease.

Learned the light-saber forms Shii-Cho, Makashi and Soresu to such a degree that even the Jedi Masters were amazed.

Had learned how to see without eyes through the Force as the Miraluka could.

Had defeated five fully-trained Echani battle sisters at once.

Defeated the entirety of the Mandalorian battle circle.

And was so strong in battle meditation that she won the Onderon Civil War for the losing Queen Talia.

Was the only Jedi on record to actively use an offensive style of Dun Moch.

And last but not least, her force bonds were so powerful that she had actively trained six nobodies in the force into full Jedi Knights and eventual Masters in the space of under two standard months.

How Scion Died was lame but to behonest , KotoR II was very Marvel Comics like with Nihilius and Scion . Probably the first time I seen such a Push in extremes when it came to how the Characters looked and why they were who they were .

Nihilius was empty and a victim to his own hunger.

Scion could not die and his body was scared beyond repair.

I like KotoRII and surely love Nihilus's character more than Revan's but KotoRII stretch was likely caused the issues with LA . The game was fun and I still play it , Darth Traya's betrayal scene is probably my favorite clip/movie scene in any SW game/Movie/Cartoon............etc

I am supporting Nihilus and Sion here, but if you really want to go down that road:

She single-handedly wiped out the entire Trayus Academy on Malachor V the greatest source of dark side energy active at the time, which knocked her sick and almost delirious.

She was such a natural at Sever Force that Vima Sunrider actively had to teach her to control her power as a padawan learner and eventually used it so quickly that it was a checkmate in battle.

She learnt a moving battle meditation that was combined with a very deep meditative state that had Kreia and Mical stunned, she did not even have to concentrate upon it to be used, it was constant.

Had learnt how to completely block her own thoughts and simultaneously invade the minds of others with ease.

Learned the light-saber forms Shii-Cho, Makashi and Soresu to such a degree that even the Jedi Masters were amazed.

And was so strong in battle meditation that she won the Onderon Civil War for the losing Queen Talia.

And last but not least, her force bonds were so powerful that she had actively trained six nobodies in the force into full Jedi Knights and eventual Masters in the space of under two standard months.

See if we changed the name used here from Exile/or Meetra to Revan , we would have legions of Revan haters coming out the wood work to say he's a Mary Stu .

All these are taken from KotoR II and funny enough Revan fans can take nothing from KotoR I or II on his behalf .

But if we did , we would have a list just as long as just as powerful in outlook .

Oh and Mefit it was the end of the battle, that is WHY they stopped and Traya defiantly attempted to use what was left of her power to use three levitating lightsabers, but she was to weak to keep up the charade.

Just so you realise, the KotOR Campaign Guide clears almost everything up from the games and also goes into detail about character's pasts, etc.. that's why I use it.

Oh and Mefit it was the end of the battle, that is WHY they stopped and Traya defiantly attempted to use what was left of her power to use three levitating lightsabers, but she was to weak to keep up the charade.

Just so you realise, the KotOR Campaign Guide clears almost everything up from the games and also goes into detail about character's pasts, etc.. that's why I use it.

Again all the Combat mainly being done is Scion and Traya , while Nihilus was in the back Severing her from the Force . He was completely not in Combat with her . Her trying to Levitate her Lightsaber had nothing to do with them but her trying to get it to kill them .

Again the weak always follow the powerful or wise in bothsides of the Force , and once someone more powerful or wse comes along they take control .

By the means of taking control is the only thing different in Dark and Light , Sith/Jedi/or Dark Jedi.

The Player Campaign Guide is also lacking when it comes to Revan , so really comeon ..........lol

It also grants Exile everything from her game but takes away most from Revan and his game + KotoR II as it give him none of the skills , abilities and powers he used . So in the end really poor writing plays into this or some retarded Respect for Drew in unwilling to complete his character for him being he wasn't wanting to or what ever reason he had..

Hey notice , I am not downplaying the Exile is powerful or great , I am just saying she "FOLLOWED" someone she thought was Greater .

And from the KotOR Campaign Guide, that's the difference, other works make those powers completely canon now.

But Force Sever is not on the fly and never was , it is largely used while either the person its being used on is distracted (Traye, Keira) or not fighting back (Exile,Ulic Qel-Droma) . Never has it been used while the user of the ability was in full out combat attacking with lightsabers , moving , or using other force abilities .

^ THATS CANON

Again all the Combat mainly being done is Scion and Traya , while Nihilus was in the back Severing her from the Force . He was completely not in Combat with her.

I'm talking about the Exile vs Darth Traya.

The Player Campaign Guide is also lacking when it comes to Revan , so really comeon ..........lol

It also grants Exile everything from her game but takes away most from Revan and his game + KotoR II as it give him none of the skills , abilities and powers he used . So in the end really poor writing plays into this or some retarded Respect for Drew in unwilling to complete his character for him being he wasn't wanting to or what ever reason he had..

The Campaign Guide doesn't list much at all because there isn't anything in KotOR to confirm as canon for Revan, it's different in KotOR II because we have fully described instances of the Exile being trained in specific abilities, Drew does somewhat canonise Revan's abilities but I agree it was shoddy writing for him not to have actually confirmed stuff like Lightsaber forms, etc...

Hey notice , I am not downplaying the Exile is powerful or great , I am just saying she "FOLLOWED" someone she thought was Greater .

She used to follow Revan during the war, you know when Revan was already a Knight and she was just a Padawan, when she went to free him from the Sith, she became his ally, as did Lord Scourge(for a time).

But Force Sever is not on the fly and never was , it is largely used while either the person its being used on is distracted (Traye, Keira) or not fighting back (Exile,Ulic Qel-Droma) . Never has it been used while the user of the ability was in full out combat attacking with lightsabers , moving , or using other force abilities .

^ THATS CANON

Guess what, the Exile was made an exception to the rule, probably because she was a natural to the ability, it is now canon as well, move on, dead argument is dead.

I am done with this Debat on Revan , its all opinions and its just a GIANT Circle of Debat with two sides going to extremes and what not .

Its like Someone trying to debat their personal real life success with a person they just shacked hands with and went on to think theirs is better because they know themselves and know nothing of the other person .

Call it what it might be , bad writing , Respect for godknows what Reason to Drew , or just honestly feeling Revan is better as a Unknown which I can respect .

Either or its all just opinions at this point , you cannot say someone wins plainly because you know nothing of the other person .

What we have in here is people taking away achievements of a character and belittling them to belittle his fans love/like of his character .

Revan was no Mary Stu , he lived and likely died at Foundry and was full of flaws . He was not a all powerful God , what abilities he did have got him through fights that others could not .

Like the Revan novel or not , Revan cannonly defeated a person that had Meetra and Scourage otherwise on the ropes and likely to be killed . Revan defeated that person , there is no what ifs about it . You can say it was her lightning that did it but it was Revan's skill and ability to redirect and the intelligence react to do it .

In Chess there is winners and losers , no inbetween , no maybes or what ifs .

Done with this thread ,

In all arguements aside , No hardfeelings , Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here ! Hope you all have a Good day with your family and Friends ! <3 :o

Edited by mefit

Yeah. She's pretty awesome. What does that have to do with what you quoted me on though? Seems off topic to me. I wasn't saying that Meetra wasn't powerful, I was saying that the way in which she beat Nihlius and Sion isn't gonna help her in another scenario. Understand?

Yeah. She's pretty awesome. What does that have to do with what you quoted me on though? Seems off topic to me. I wasn't saying that Meetra wasn't powerful, I was saying that the way in which she beat Nihlius and Sion isn't gonna help her in another scenario. Understand?

Actually, I would say that the Sion battle would help her out.

Sion was pretty much an undying machine. He just kept getting up, so Meetra going three for three (was it three fights on Malachor?) against him on Malachor greatly benefits her. Sion was getting immense power from the planet's Dark energies. Meetra displayed excellent skill with the lightsaber and incredible stamina to fight Sion. Not only that, but she also used Dun Moch against him. Her use of Dun Moch eroded his will, the same will that had kept him alive for so long. Sion eventually confessed his love for Meetra and gave up the Dark Side.

Now we could argue about why she didn't use Sever Force to beat him. The answer is quite obvious. Sion lived off of the Dark Side. Severing his connection to the Force would kill him. Instead, Meetra practically redeemed him.

Actually, I would say that the Sion battle would help her out.

Sion was pretty much an undying machine. He just kept getting up, so Meetra going three for three (was it three fights on Malachor?) against him on Malachor greatly benefits her. Sion was getting immense power from the planet's Dark energies. Meetra displayed excellent skill with the lightsaber and incredible stamina to fight Sion. Not only that, but she also used Dun Moch against him. Her use of Dun Moch eroded his will, the same will that had kept him alive for so long. Sion eventually confessed his love for Meetra and gave up the Dark Side.

Now we could argue about why she didn't use Sever Force to beat him. The answer is quite obvious. Sion lived off of the Dark Side. Severing his connection to the Force would kill him. Instead, Meetra practically redeemed him.

Granted. But if Meetra was male then she could not have won the fight 'cause Sion would have eventually worn her (him I guess) down. See what I'm saying? Put any other Jedi in her shoes (Like Obi-wan why not?) and that person wouldn't have been able to beat Sion. Does this mean that Meetra is more powerful then Obi-wan? No.

Correction: I suppose she could have used severe force like you say.

But regardless, you see my point.

Nowhere did any of us state that canonically any of those fought and beat Revan.

We are stating that the canon abilities these persons have immediately put them over Revan due to the sheer amount of an advantage they have over his currently designated abilities.

Just because you fail to comprehend how we compare these people doesn't mean you can throw a stromp in my thread and claim it's 'egomaniacal'.

You said...

That's even more misinformation: Exar Kun, the Exile, Vitiate, Nomi Sunrider, Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion were all canonically more powerful than he was

For that statement to be true, those people would have all had to fight and beat Revan or it would have to state unequivicolly in the canon somewhere that these people were more powerful than Revan. It doesn't. That is your opinion. You are making assumptions based on what you've read to jump to that conclusion. And it's worth mentioning you do this routinely. You state an opinion as canon and then insult anyone who disagrees with you.

You said...

For that statement to be true, those people would have all had to fight and beat Revan or it would have to state unequivicolly in the canon somewhere that these people were more powerful than Revan. It doesn't. That is your opinion. You are making assumptions based on what you've read to jump to that conclusion. And it's worth mentioning you do this routinely. You state an opinion as canon and then insult anyone who disagrees with you.

Oooh! Well done! You've exposed her!

Granted. But if Meetra was male then she could not have won the fight 'cause Sion would have eventually worn her (him I guess) down. See what I'm saying? Put any other Jedi in her shoes (Like Obi-wan why not?) and that person wouldn't have been able to beat Sion. Does this mean that Meetra is more powerful then Obi-wan? No.

Correction: I suppose she could have used severe force like you say.

But regardless, you see my point.

Actually, if you play the male exile, Sion will say that he hates you and you can convince him to let go of his hate, thus killing him.

Obi-Wan would beat Sion pretty easily...

You said...

You really do not get the point of how WE compare canonical abilities do you? how hard is this to get? you take the purely canonical powers and abilities and match them to the powers and abilities that other characters have and then through those canonical abilities determine the winner, do you understand yet or... ? because they have entire youtube channels like yarealpoof and jensarai who do exactly this, it's like a game with certain rules, we are playing that game, this is how it works, do I need to explain this further or?

You really do not get the point of how WE compare canonical abilities do you? how hard is this to get? you take the purely canonical powers and abilities and match them to the powers and abilities that other characters have and then through those canonical abilities determine the winner, do you understand yet or... ? because they have entire youtube channels like yarealpoof and jensarai who do exactly this, it's like a game with certain rules, we are playing that game, this is how it works, do I need to explain this further or?

But apparently said method is useless when comparing Revan to someone. Apparently we don't "know" enough. Even though we know plenty enough to make a comparison.

The problem is is that these "battles" are often overtaken by some biased opinion *hint hint*. Also; it doesn't help that you guys speak in an all-knowing/condesending sort of way.

The problem is is that these "battles" are often overtaken by some biased opinion *hint hint*. Also; it doesn't help that you guys speak in an all-knowing/condesending sort of way.

I can't speak for Rayla, but if I ever sound condescending or "elitist", it's not on purpose. Tone is difficult to get across through text. :p

I will admit to putting a tone on, but if I get treated with the same sense of tone or get accused of something, I'm not going to be a Jedi about it...