Wishlist!

yohansvea

So I just wish there could be more decorations, hopefully aquired from achievments or even better: drops or reputation rewards...something to farm for.

Sand people NPC - my Tatooine stronghold need to be under siege by the sand dudes!!!!

Killiks NPC - my Alderaan stronghold could use a few killiks roaming around

Cultist NPC-

Cult of the Screaming Blade need a stronghold and why not the Nar Shaddaa one

Lights that actually gives light. So many areas are dark and hard to lit up properly.

Tnx

Since we have the Alderaan stronghold, I think it would be great to have some Alderaan nobles decorations

And to do it as three packs:

* Organa and allies

* Ulgo and allies (?Rist here?)

* Thul and allies

That would enable players with a Pubside preference to place Republic-allied nobles without having to also buy Empire-allied and usurper-allied ones that won't be used. (And contrariwise for players with an Impside preference...)

* Organa and allies

* Thul and allies

That would enable players with a Pubside preference to place Republic-allied nobles without having to also buy Empire-allied and usurper-allied ones that won't be used. (And contrariwise for players with an Impside preference...)

Believe it or not, i'd buy all three and make one of the rooms for a summit between the groups

* Organa and allies

* Thul and allies

Like that idea especially for our guild.

• 2 weeks later...