What is up with the Boss Bugs on HM Karagga's?!?

Seriously! Why do the bosses have to vanish if we wipe? This has happened more than once on Foreman and Fabricator. Admittedly, we can do better, but seriously? Making them vanish so the zone has to be reset so all the trash has to be killed again?!?

At LEAST have the trash drop credits! They drop practically.....nothing, making this yet another exercise in time-sink tedium.

This can't be working as intended.

If you wait about 5 minutes, the bosses respawn automatically without having to reset and do trash again. That's the way it's worked for us at least on the Fabricator.
It takes less than 5 minutes to clear the trash...

That said, my raid groups only have a certain amount of time to raid, so having to clear trash every time is problematic.

Sometimes fabricator does not re spawn after 10 mins this bug was just introduced with the last 2 patches and as usual bioware remains completely silent on it and wont even address it or say the devs are looking into it. it also happens on the boss before fabricator and it happened on the belsavis world boss he was pulled out a bit to far and poof never returned for 2 hrs.

what ever i have less than 120 days left and it wont be my problem any longer.

Sometimes fabricator does not re spawn after 10 mins this bug was just introduced with the last 2 patches and as usual bioware remains completely silent on it and wont even address it or say the devs are looking into it. it also happens on the boss before fabricator and it happened on the belsavis world boss he was pulled out a bit to far and poof never returned for 2 hrs.

what ever i have less than 120 days left and it wont be my problem any longer.

I'm sorry but we been running Nightmare mode KP and have not had this happen ever. But really if it does happen there is only 2 pulls after foreman to fabricator dont see what the issue is unless you wipe on trash alot?

I'm sorry but we been running Nightmare mode KP and have not had this happen ever. But really if it does happen there is only 2 pulls after foreman to fabricator dont see what the issue is unless you wipe on trash alot?
Because if you're going for the title, then it adds extra unnecessary time for a wipe. Or it gives less chance for people on a limited schedule.

I don't even see why people are even trying to defend this, it's a glaring, unnecessary bug that should have been fixed by now.

I guess just because you have never seen it it doesn't exist.

why should we have to repeat ourselves over and over, its an Instance that means Mobs should not respawn once their dead. and how many times have you wiped on fabricator in NM? I have ran all Versions of KP and see it on Normal and HM the most.

Edited by Snakeyees