Writhing Horror bug?

Tonight our guild was running HM TFB but was unable to get past Writhing horror like we are used to, this was because when we would have our dps/healers stand in the red puddle and then when the adds spawned (Foul offspring) and ran to them, they would get Instanly killed.

The jealous male would not be near them nor the boss.

They did not have recently inoculated.

They did have calming pheromones.

They had not been standing in the puddle for long, maybe 3-4 seconds.

It wouldn't matter who was standing or which add spawn it was. We had it happen on the 1, 2, and 4th spawn times.

Anyone have an issue like this before?

I agree with the previous poster. The pheromones pool is similar to the healing pool, where you can catch it slightly from its visual edge. I think it's 1-2.5 meters out. So any class running passed the pheromones could mess the whole thing up. Also, if you have any class using an AOE on the jealous male during the adds spawning, aggro will get messed and they will run every where. Since they spawn from the male, single target dps only.

That's what I would look to, before calling "bugged".

Did a fast run through TFB HM today and had no problems with the "bugs" you are talking about, I however think that someone ****ed up, stod in or ran through the red circle before the person you had put on the job. That means that the person running in second dies, and if the first person runs out, when the adds get to him, he dies as well.

I suspect an human factor error, and not a bug.

Did a fast run through TFB HM today and had no problems with the "bugs" you are talking about, I however think that someone ****ed up, stod in or ran through the red circle before the person you had put on the job. That means that the person running in second dies, and if the first person runs out, when the adds get to him, he dies as well.

I suspect an human factor error, and not a bug.

Same, we also cleared it with NP tonight.