We can report players ingame, what about...

Fevee

Can we report forum-goers? In these very forums, if someone is being rude, disruptive, or all-out obnoxious, isn't there a way to report that individual? Sure, they're a subscriber and are thus allowed to post here. But if they seem to only desire to be a miscreant, can action not be taken against them?

Can we report forum-goers? In these very forums, if someone is being rude, disruptive, or all-out obnoxious, isn't there a way to report that individual? Sure, they're a subscriber and are thus allowed to post here. But if they seem to only desire to be a miscreant, can action not be taken against them?

What we need is a button that would allow us to Report a Post that goes against forum rules and standards.

What we need is a button that would allow us to Report a Post that goes against forum rules and standards.

Do I have to go into the guy's list of posts and report every single one? Or can I report the user, himself, since every single post he makes seems to be looking for trouble.

Report the offending post and then ignore them if you don't like reading what they say.

I've tried.

Instead of Troll: "Trololololo." I might as well see Troll is still trolololololing. There's not much point.

Ignore doesn't block their communications, like SWTOR.

Do I have to go into the guy's list of posts and report every single one? Or can I report the user, himself, since every single post he makes seems to be looking for trouble.

Unfortunately, yes. Would be nice to be able to just report them - especially if they seem to be here to be as distuptive as possible, and nearly every post they make has an insult in it.

Eh, the reason for that is a simple one - if you report nasty posts the Moderator just needs to look at one post to determine if (s)he needs to take action. If you report a user it would require a lot of sifting through posts to figure out why you reported him.

Dealing with it on a post by post basis is just easier for the mod-team.

Greetings All,

To the OP, yes, you certainly can report a post in the forum. Simply flag it for us and we can handle it from there.

As for flagging every single post, it isn't completely necessary. Though as Wylf pointed out it can help us better track any posts made.

Thanks!