Carnage: Fanged God Form QoL fix needed

KittyKat_Karrot

"Fanged God Form

Using Massacre/Blade Rush adds Hyper stacks to you, increasing your critical chance by 10% and reducing the cost of your next Massacre/Blade Rush by 1 focus per stack. Stacks up to 3 times. Lasts 10 seconds or until an ability other than Massacre/Blade Rush is used."

This tactical actually does exactly what the tooltip says it does. Using ANY ability other than massacre removes your hyper stacks. Not just any attack, as common sense would dictate, but even dcds, interrupts, berserk/zen, and ferocity/precision. I'm assuming this was just an oversight, as you shouldn't be punished for using your off-the-gcd dcds and interrupts in between massacres, nor for using your off-the-gcd abilities that buff the damage of those massacres (berserk/zen, and ferocity/precision). Would make sense for it to be "Lasts 10 seconds or until a damaging attack other than Massacre/Blade Rush is used."

You can still use it but you cant gotta use precision the moment before you use the ability u want buffed. I actually believe this was unintended mechanic. I like it though hope it stays and gets the qol chance you ask for but we can only hope. Carnage/Combat are fated to be ***** compared to the other specs but that only makes us, the chads that use it ,flex on ppl by using it and killing then with it.Honestly combat/carnage sent hasnt received anything interesting and has only been nerfed since blade blitz came out. It should be watchman for PvE, Focus good at both but not the best at both like nowdays and combat for pvp.