Best in the West: West Coast PvP Server

DeadEyeCool

So..... what server is shaping up to be the Best in the West as far as PvP?

I'm looking at Mandalore the Indomitable, just because it has a bad-*** name to it, and that's usually where all the cool kids like to hang out.

Especially if you checked out the pre-launch lore timeline, the Mandalorians were the best fighters in the Galaxy.

Just throwing it out there, let me know if you guys have heard anything!

Really looking forward to some great Open World PvP, and I want to make sure I join the right server at launch.

wound in the force is like 5 to 1 ratio of sith to republic, so if you like zerging or being zerged by all means join away.

Nice math. It's 1.6:1, which is a perfectly acceptable ratio considering that 99% of PvP servers have 2:1 or higher Sith:Republic ratios.

1.6 lol nice math yourself.

Here are the top 5 guilds in wound in the force and their numbers:

Empire RuinGaming Ruin US WEST WOUND IN THE FORCE PVP 464

Empire sado Darth Hater US WEST WOUND IN THE FORCE PVP 260

Empire Ebonlore Ebonlore US WEST WOUND IN THE FORCE PVP 195

Empire Czaan Concilium US WEST WOUND IN THE FORCE PVP 177

Empire Cionide Sith Asylum US WEST WOUND IN THE FORCE PVP 151

Notice there is no republic guild in the top 5?

Oh and Ebonlore and Ruin.......good luck with that server :)

Ruin and Ebonlore aren't rolling on Wound.

Owned hard. You're bad.

1.6 lol nice math yourself.

Here are the top 5 guilds in wound in the force and their numbers:

Empire RuinGaming Ruin US WEST WOUND IN THE FORCE PVP 464

Empire sado Darth Hater US WEST WOUND IN THE FORCE PVP 260

Empire Ebonlore Ebonlore US WEST WOUND IN THE FORCE PVP 195

Empire Czaan Concilium US WEST WOUND IN THE FORCE PVP 177

Empire Cionide Sith Asylum US WEST WOUND IN THE FORCE PVP 151

Notice there is no republic guild in the top 5?

Oh and Ebonlore and Ruin.......good luck with that server :)

> Ebonlore decided to go east. Server : Helm of Graush

> This division RuinGaming was a remnant of their main guild which is Republic on Crucible Pits. They are all rolling there to fight DaraMacTire.

The Crucible Pit US PVP West

4 500 member sith guilds

TCP also has the guild ruinous coming most known for insane amount of members and ridiculous world PVP. I think their number is 450-500 signed up Republic.

Also I heard rumors Swifty and Athenes guild will be sith side on that server as well. 2 pretty known names in WoW for one reason or another.

The Crucible Pit US PVP West

4 500 member sith guilds

TCP also has the guild ruinous coming most known for insane amount of members and ridiculous world PVP. I think their number is 450-500 signed up Republic.

Also I heard rumors Swifty and Athenes guild will be sith side on that server as well. 2 pretty known names in WoW for one reason or another.

I really want to go Republic.

Swifty <3. I seriously came so close to beating his team in a rated BG. We lost by 1 cap, but could of easily won if this shaman had listened to me :(

anywho, looks like it has potential, even though the odds are stacked against the republic. But hell, I'd have it no other way!

I seriously came so close to beating his team in a rated BG. We lost by 1 cap, but could of easily won if this shaman had listened to me :(

I remember beating Swifty's RBG teams multiple times with trade chat pugs. We were laughing about how bad their Holy Paladin was, then we realized it was Douglas, their GM. :D

I've already faced a few Dara Mactire "premades" in Warzones today. They were definitely on vent, which gave them a big advantage over the random people that were queueing from Republic side. The sad thing was, a lot of us were in Ruin/Ruin Gaming, but we didn't even know we were guildies until half way through the match. I guess that's what happens you invite everybody that apps :o We still managed to scrape through 2 Alderaan wins, one of which was 5 points to 0 points at the end, Republic win!