Security Key Vendor

Nyxypet

10 Page thread asking about what items are sold. 1/2 a page worth of vague information, 9.5 pages of useless "just securit cuz itz teh safety" garbage...

From what I have seen so far It sells the slave dancing girl outfit, a 1 hour cooldown fleet return, an expensive speeder for lvl 50, Companion customizations, a mouse droid pet, a singing astromech droid.

Thats for the fleet anyway. Not sure if there are others

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vendor has some clothing, a vehicle, a mouse droid, a bunch of other things. I wasn't that excited to look at it, especially since I couldn't afford any of it at around level 14. It's the account security that's more important.

I agree. Especially if you pay for hings a lot, and have your credit card saved or something, security's important.

• 5 years later...
We also intend to update the vendor's inventory over time with additional goodies.

Really? Any idea when? That vendor hasn't had anything new since April 28, 2015. It's been over 4 years since anything new was updated on that vendor. Even longer, 2013, for the Collector's Edition vendor. Would be nice but for all those people who held their breath waiting for something new have already died and became worm food.

Edited by Banthabreeder

Some companion customizations.

A return to fleet item ( But I have a skill that does the same thing)

A set of clothing - imho ugly as heck.

*Edit* securing your account is a good idea.. but I am regretting it - it drives me crazy having to find my phone every time I want to login.

could be worse, the stupid email used to drive me crazy...lol

Incorrect. for me at least, it had the "Elegant Dress"

wait.. just had a thought - is there more than one vendor? perhaps they have different items. I checked the vendor on the Republic Fleet

The dancers' outfit is really sexy if you put it on a curvacious female toon! I've done it on a couple of mine, and it's quite outstanding!

I wish that I could buy stuff from this vendor, but I don't have a cell phone. Also it'd be another thing to enter every time I log in, so another hassle.

you don't need one. any authenticator application will work (Google auth, Authy, etc)...

personally I advocate using Keepass with the KeeOTP plugin (both free)... not only does it let you use security security tokens, you can set it up to do your entire login with a key press, including the security code

• 2 months later...
because the person who did so added absolutely nothing useful, and are effectively talk to people that will never see nor care.... then again, that describes about half the posts on CURRENT topics so what do I know.

Well, the person who did made a statement about "old thread still being useful" and he even managed ot made you respond in that thread as well. (And you didn't provide anything helpful, too.)

Well, the person who did made a statement about "old thread still being useful" and he even managed ot made you respond in that thread as well. (And you didn't provide anything helpful, too.)

Void_Singer told you exactly how to use other authenticators so you can have a security key without a smartphone. If that's not not your idea of helpful, what do you want, a dozen long-stemmed red roses and breakfast in bed?

all I want to know is ..........when the heck is the Android app coming out!!!

App is out for the stupid apple crap Iphone but not the androids? wth?

sorry, I just absolutely hate apple crap and it really pisses me off.........never mind my apple rage.

^This

^This

Not to be picky or anything, but the post you answered was made in 2011. SWTOR's *own* authenticator has been available for Android since a *long* time ago, and as noted by Void_Singer, you can use any generic "TOTP" authenticator app on any platform. (For my non-main accounts, for instance, I use "OTP Auth".(1) Works just fine.)

(1) Available on Android and iOS.