Devs fix our class Sign this Petition to get them to listen

Thahacka

Mara/sent are almost useless now in PVP and Rank it has become not fun to play this class anymore. Sign this petition to make them fix the class or put it back to 2.10 stats how it used to be for carnage/combat and the other trees. We pay to play this game we are the customers the customers is always right if you don't fix it you will be losing money and people will be quitting the game.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logged into my mara (which is my main) last night for the first time since 3.0. I could not believe the utilities. Absolutely terrible. You know they're bad when I'm struggling to decide which ones suck the least. Did some pvp...yeah I'll sign this.

/signed

Edited by Cjirucha

Signed !

Problem is not about numbers or DPS, cause it's fine when we are not controlled like a puppet around the battle field (bumped, pulled, rooted, slowed, stunned, kited, hindered, electronet-ed).

Problem is about bad survivability, too high CC vulnerability, unincentive defensive cooldowns (too long CD on Saber Ward and Guarded by the Force beeing a suicide cooldown instead of a defensive one) and utility points wasted in stuff that should be baseline.

Come on BW, give us some love without making us overpowered like when we had our smashlol time.

Show us that the new disciplines system allows you to tweak what you want easily to make our class fun and incentive to play again.

Well you know, some classes have so many good utilities that they have to make a tough choice about which one to choose. When I look at mine on my sentinel, the choice is also tough because it's hard to figure out which ones suck less past the first tier. At least it's not hard to figure out that some of them are bugged and therefore useless, so thanks for that, I guess.

Mara/sent are almost useless now in PVP and Rank it has become not fun to play this class anymore. Sign this petition to make them fix the class or put it back to 2.10 stats how it used to be for carnage/combat and the other trees. We pay to play this game we are the customers the customers is always right if you don't fix it you will be losing money and people will be quitting the game.

The 'the customer is always right' thing is more a guideline than actual truth. Truth is that the customer is most of the time wrong (not implying you are, just a general fact).

With that being said, do not expect or even ask a full change back to 2.10. You won't get it. Devs statet reasons for their changes so most of them are to stay.

And finally, you say that this class needs a fix. Ok great, then give them details. Oh and not just details, but valid arguments with those details.

Currently you give the developers a package with a slight dent and ask them to fix the package. They might not see the dent so they just give it back the way it was. But without the devs knowing this dent could cause for an interupt in the flow of the package. But they did not find that dent because you just handed the packege and said 'fix this'.

Last thing, I have not touched my marauder for PvP since 2.6 or 7 I think. I do not know, nor do I claim to know, the effect of the changes to PvP. I just wanted to make my point.

Edited by Whojoo