US competitive PvP server

Skillbie

No 2:1 isn't bad, until like that guy said, you start getting into 20v10 or greater in this game.

And obviously you aren't changing my mind about how WAR turned out.... because it doesn't take skill to role the faction with one of the the most broken classes ever created in an MMO when there aren't true mirrors in place. Something i'm thankful for in TOR.

I played destro and zerg busted too. Dunno what gave you the idea that only 1 side could do it.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why people are making warhammer references, everyone who played WAR from launch knows that it didn't go to complete **** until Bright Wizards bugged out and could stack Rain of Fires and macro Scorched Earth to hit you 30 times in a GCD.

Also, Knights 1 shotting keep doors was cool.

Edited by Xeroxfaew

Don't know why people are making warhammer references, everyone who played WAR from launch knows that it didn't go to complete **** until Bright Wizards bugged out and could stack Rain of Fires and macro Scorched Earth to hit you 30 times in a GCD.

The GCD bug was fixed in like 12 hours. The rest was people who didn't understand the game getting gibbed by the actual normal aoe spells.

It's not really for kids. :cool:

I beg to differ. I played eve online for years, all kinds of pvp, small gangs to fleets. flown just about everything. including supercarriers n titans. EVE was a good game, it is no longer. blobby blob mcblobbish blobs

honestly its:

wound in the force

the fatman

if you want good PvP its got to be one of those most competitive guilds in the game are there...just sayin' sorry if i didn't mention your server but these are trufax

The thing is this. Those two servers don't have guilds on them with 6+ months of beta testing experience. There may be a couple of ppl that roll on those server from the beta, but those servers still have a lot of catching up to do, no matter how good at pvp they are.

The best pvpers on the pvp server in beta, Darth Malak, split up into two servers. Anchorhead and Helm of Graush. If you want good imp competition go to Anchorhead. If you want good rebel competition go to helm.

Edited by Nyghoma

You use WAR in your example. In WAR, there were plenty of small guilds dedicated to zerg busting. You could quite realistically take on groups 4 or 5 times your owns size in that game.

Kind of a bad one to use as an example. SW:TOR is designed fundamentally differently of course, but it has been proven time and time again that unorganized zergs of idiots can and will fall to much smaller groups.

ZERG busting FTW

The thing is this. Those two servers don't have guilds on them with 6+ months of beta testing experience. There may be a couple of ppl that roll on those server from the beta, but those servers still have a lot of catching up to do, no matter how good at pvp they are.

HAHAHAHAHHAA

Literally anyone decent will be better than you at the game by like, level 20, without actually participating in any pvp. The game is an exact analogue to any other game in the genre. Don't kid yourself, "experience" counts for nothing.