EUROPE

PVE - Stereb Cities ->The Jedi Tower

PVE - Eye of Ashlanae -> The Red Eclipse

PVE - Phateem Halls of Knowledge -> Mantle of the Force

PVP - The Restoration Zone -> Jar'Kai Sword

PVP - The Shadow Runner -> Tomb of Freedon Nadd

PVP - Mecrosa Order -> Darth Nihilus

Transfer Details: http://www.swtor.com/transfer

Keep in mind that we're going to be updating this list with eligible servers on a regular basis. This just represents the first group of eligible servers. We're monitoring how well the service is currently handling the load and I'll have a more solid update for you folks later today, but you can take "regularly" to mean that it won't be a week or a month for the next update.

I also wanted to point out that this process was outlined in our community blog last week and in our main transfer thread here. Specifically:

This process will be gradual and staged over time. Despite huge improvements being made to the Character Transfer Service by our server team, there are millions of characters to be moved and there is a limit to how many can be moved daily. We want your character to be transferred as quickly as possible, but we will need you to be patient as the process completes.

The Weekly Q&A is not the place to put critical information about something so important to most players that are still playing the game.This deserved its own thread stickied on the top of the General Discussion.

As the server transfer list is increased on a "regular" basis, can we expect to see scheduled maintenance each day?

Nope!
Edited by Auck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Really you transfer TO the fatman?

Also, Frostclaw needs more people, it has 30 people on average in the fleet, but I guess that's enough for Bioware's standards?

Edited by Zolexus

Really you transfer TO the fatman?

Also, Frostclaw needs more people, it has 30 people on average in the fleet, but I guess that's enough for Bioware's standards?

I called this. They picked the high pop servers as the destination servers and they are dumping the low pops into the high pops. This is exactly what they should have done if they want to have large thriving populations.

lol people freaking out in the first 5 minutes. Obviously there will be many more servers added to the list. There are like 100 dead servers.

Yes, our time to transfer to or from will come aswell, but I really hoped it would be today. That is what I read on the forum and that is what I hoped for

if there's one thing you can count in it's that people find a reason to complain.

seriously, you expected them to pull out a number of 20+ servers right off the bat? they didn't say 'everyone will be transfered 5 min after the server are back up' say said transfers start on tuesday.

BW , you suck balls. Coordinated with guild to get ready to transfer on 12th and server is not on list. Your incompetence at everything is mind boggling. Why in the world EA gave you money to make a video game is beyond me. Fail after fail after fail and story continues. How about you transfer one character a day. That may not be too "technically challenging" for you.

They said from the beginning it would be a slow process where some servers wont be chosen as origins/destinations until later on.

It's essentially being done slowly to monitor populations on all the destination servers, to avoid them getting completely jam packed with hundreds of new people transferring there on day one.

As for when more destinations/origins will happen - who knows