Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Consular Project Ability Lost...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Jedi Consular Project Ability Lost...

JorsEnaka
08.20.2019 , 02:59 PM | #1
Good Afternoon,

I apologize in advance if this particular issue has already been covered in another thread but I seem to have lost my "Project" ability when playing as a Jedi Consular (Twi'Lek Male Shadow). I started out with the ability at level 1 normally but I must have clicked and dragged the ability off of my main power bar during a heated battle during Flashpoint: Esseles.

I cannot find this ability in my powers list (Shift + P) nor can I find it in the Jedi Consular Training List.

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

1LT Jorzo Enaka
Commanding Officer, Havok Squad.

Adric_the_Red
08.20.2019 , 07:08 PM | #2
1) Is your discipline maybe Serenity? Did you level up to 26 while doing the FP? At level 26, Serenity shadows gain Squelch, which replaces Project. IIRC, it should be automagically placed on your Quickslot bars when you get it, but you may need to move it to where your Project used to be (or wherever else works for you).

2) Once you get that set up, click the little lock / unlock icon at the left end of your main Quickslot bar and make sure it is showing as "locked", so you don't accidentally drag something off it in the future. Next time you get a new ability, you can unlock your bars, rearrange stuff if needed, then lock it again so things stay where you put them.
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

JorsEnaka
08.20.2019 , 07:27 PM | #3
Now that you mention it, he IS a Serenity Consular/Shadow and he's past lvl 26. Guess that solves that .

Thank you!