Are F2P getting access to the new expansion and rothc for free?

Dathron

I was reading the new blog and I found this part interesting

Now players can experience the complete storylines of the eight iconic Star Wars classes all the way to Level 60 without having to pay a monthly fee. The free-to-play option complements the existing subscription offering, providing greater flexibility in how to experience Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Are F2P players, the people who have contributed nothing to the COST of the new expansion getting it for free? If so this would mean everyone is and I ask why do we have a pre order option?

I was reading the new blog and I found this part interesting

Are F2P players, the people who have contributed nothing to the COST of the new expansion getting it for free? If so this would mean everyone is and I ask why do we have a pre order option?

They're contributing the $19.99 by buying the expansion - same as everyone else. Just like when they paid that same amount for RotHC at its launch they got access to levels 50-55 without having to also become subscribers.

And yeah General Discussion is the better forum "Star Wars Discussion" is intended for discussion of the meta-series.

Edited by DarthDymond