Thanx for makjng a GODCLASS

Kelenan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, let the stealthies run in, get attacked, be at half health when they reach the target, do their burst wich doesent do a **** of dmg (im talking about Shadow/Assassin). and then die, while everyone else pull/push you around :)

I like your idea OP:rolleyes:

This game has never once sounded like there was to be a balance of classes but a balance of grouping. Tank, DPS, Healer. So shutup before they nerf the crap out of every class and make it a simply boring standard MMO with no flavor. "Taste like chicken"

What I do dislike about stealth classes in this game is that it is exaclty like in bloody WoW: if you screw up, you have a "oh ****" button alas in improved version: it even doesn't matter where you vanish because your stealth level and speed is increased nor can it be countered by dots.

Quite frankly: if you are such an idiot and attack either the wrong target or at the wrong time then you should pay the bill like everyone else does.

And with or without stims: killing someone in a "stunlock" is pretty idiotic game design. Imagine someone hits 50 and enters a WZ where full-geared stealthers are fighting. The guy gets ganked until kindgom comes without even the chance of retaliation

he is just confusing all stealthers with op/scounds. Stealth itself is the most underpowered I have seen stealth in any MMO I have played in the past 10 years.

Weird, my scoundrel is never detected before I get to my victim. Oh I beg your pardon, I don't do...

1. dance in front of my target before I attack it

2. run through several teammembers LoS to get to my target

I attack from behind. Maybe, just maybe, this might be the difference why I am never spotted

Edited by Desgarden

Yep ty for making god class. The Sorc/sage ty bw for the true god class the one's that can heal and never run out of force. The fastest toon in the game with a knock back root. The one's that can bubble. The ones that do 400k healing and 200k damage in the same game. I know there is more but common guys this is the real god class.

the "toxic scan" ability, which the op class gets, removes 2 negative effects from you.

toxic scan + vanish = move away from the fight like a boss.

NEWSFLASH

toxic scan only removes tech dots and since most people who complain are force users its still a valid response.

A commando/mercenary if played well can chase away scoundrels/ops pretty easily. Vanguards/powertechs again played well can survive againts them just fine.

The stealthies have no grapple, no pull, nothing to close the distance.

Sure so they can escape and they are squishy, quit your crying and stick a dot on them.

You know that doesn't work right?

It is just that you are posting it up on the forum like it does and it kinda marks you out a bit.

I posted that I DoT all stealthers constantly, as a Sage it is easy we have an instant dot that refreshes very quickly, I dot everyone, cause I can't tell who can stealth and who can't quickly enough to bother checking.

People still stealth.

DoT doesn't stop it, they have abilities to remove DoTs as/before they stealth.

So please stop going around giving out misleading information as if you know what you are talking about, when clearly you don't have a clue.

Whether the OP is right or wrong is a subjective question, but giving out information that is incorrect isn't going to prove him wrong.

I don't know about Ops/Smugglers, but as an Assassin, putting a dot on me most likely won't stop me from Force Cloak(Vanish) successfully. Any good Assassin is going to use Force Shroud(Cloak of Shadows) before Force Cloak. This drops all negative effects and makes you immune to them for 3s. Force Shroud -> Force Cloak -> Force Speed. I'm out of combat, stealthed and 50m away.

Now, Force Shroud is 45s-1m CD depending on talents. Force Cloak is 2-3m CD depending on talents. Force Speed is 20-30s depending on talents. The talents for these are spread in different trees, so you can have the Force Shroud and Speed talents, but not the Cloak at the same time I believe.

Given the cooldowns, I can basically only use this once per open world fight or about the same amount of times I can use my CC breaker skill. It's not overpowered, you just have to learn to anticipate it and deal with it. If the person combat stealths, that means you're out of combat too and can just as easily hit your recovery skill or run off.

One point of interest about the dots in Open World PvP is Force Shroud does not cover your companion. The number of times I've been knocked out of my escape method because my pet had a dot or decided to engage one last time is annoying.

NEWSFLASH

toxic scan only removes tech dots and since most people who complain are force users its still a valid response.

This is correct, though the immunity 1min CD will remove all dots.

A commando/mercenary if played well can chase away scoundrels/ops pretty easily. Vanguards/powertechs again played well can survive againts them just fine.

This is also true, see my sig.

One point of interest about the dots in Open World PvP is Force Shroud does not cover your companion. The number of times I've been knocked out of my escape method because my pet had a dot or decided to engage one last time is annoying.

That is an incredibly useful tip for world PvP.

What I do dislike about stealth classes in this game is that it is exaclty like in bloody WoW: if you screw up, you have a "oh ****" button alas in improved version: it even doesn't matter where you vanish because your stealth level and speed is increased nor can it be countered by dots.

Quite frankly: if you are such an idiot and attack either the wrong target or at the wrong time then you should pay the bill like everyone else does.

And with or without stims: killing someone in a "stunlock" is pretty idiotic game design. Imagine someone hits 50 and enters a WZ where full-geared stealthers are fighting. The guy gets ganked until kindgom comes without even the chance of retaliation

Weird, my scoundrel is never detected before I get to my victim. Oh I beg your pardon, I don't do...

1. dance in front of my target before I attack it

2. run through several teammembers LoS to get to my target

I attack from behind. Maybe, just maybe, this might be the difference why I am never spotted

Please don't generalize as vanish for *** / shadow has no speed bonus at all, unlike the vanish version of op / scoundrel (yes, AGAIN we are talking of op / scoundrel opness)

In fact if you vanish as shadow w/o cloak of force or / and sprint, it fails 95% of the time.

Yeah, well heal up when they go to heal. Stealthers are squishy. Course I'm full specced in to the heal tree, so most times, I'm target #1.

Just adding the comment that vanish can be used offensively. If their resolve isn't up but I've already taken a good chunk of their health away, I'm likely to vanish and just open on them again regardless of how low my health is. You don't need any health if someone can't move.

Just adding the comment that vanish can be used offensively. If their resolve isn't up but I've already taken a good chunk of their health away, I'm likely to vanish and just open on them again regardless of how low my health is. You don't need any health if someone can't move.

Yep ... I use with dirty fighting spec to dot up person -> vanish -> let the dots do their work. Could beat stupid lvl 50 players at lvl 25 with that tactic :)

Thank you Bioware for you lack of originality and making a COOKIE CUTTER ability that all mmo's have and that is a BATTLE STEALTH.

All you did was to take some stupid idea for making a large imbalance in the game and implemented it and defend it as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

Defend the decisions however you want all you did was to make it so people playing these classes will never die in PVP.

And that is exactly what is happening. These classes stealth out of combat before they get to half life and come back fully healed to sneak attack again and again until they finally get a kill.

You even have the nerve to say we have stealth detection abilities to somehow justify your decision to implement such an unfair ability. Well being able to stealth detect in a small circle once every 20 seconds does not compare seeing how the stealther's movement speed is increased while stealth their escape is assured.

I am certain what you did BIOWARE was to hire some developer from EQ or some other fantasy game that had developed some rogue class and has some love for the B.S. unfair ability and agreed to place in this game as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

All you did was make BROKEN PVP!

Bottom line there is no fairness in facing opponents you can never kill! There is no fun in this B.S. COOKIE CUTTER no originality developing crap!

Balance this crap out remove BATTLE STEALTH or give it a 30 minute cooldown!

I hope you guys get a damn clue.

Where in Star Wars cannon does anyone go invisible?

Give us all battle stealth and lets see what that does.

you are wrong. The stealth will break if theres a dot ticking on them before they stealth out of combat.. and normally they won't use it till they are almost dead. As soon as they try to heal they break stealth, so basically if they can get away they are running to a corner to hide and heal up. Which means you took them out of the battle. And if the dot on them breaks stealth they are toast. I'm guessing its just shadows and assassins who have it? No one else should really have a battle stealth..

The overpowered classes to me right now are all empire classes and most notably the inquisitor. This games classes from one faction to the other are not complete mirrors or even remotely balanced. There is little cool down timers, instant cast vs channeled abilities, and effects that sometimes last longer than their opposite faction counter parts, and yes the empire classes have an over all advantage. Those are more pressing issues than a battle stealth that is not very effective for pvp anyway if you know how to break it.. I.E AOE and dots...

Thank you Bioware for you lack of originality and making a COOKIE CUTTER ability that all mmo's have and that is a BATTLE STEALTH.

All you did was to take some stupid idea for making a large imbalance in the game and implemented it and defend it as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

Defend the decisions however you want all you did was to make it so people playing these classes will never die in PVP.

And that is exactly what is happening. These classes stealth out of combat before they get to half life and come back fully healed to sneak attack again and again until they finally get a kill.

You even have the nerve to say we have stealth detection abilities to somehow justify your decision to implement such an unfair ability. Well being able to stealth detect in a small circle once every 20 seconds does not compare seeing how the stealther's movement speed is increased while stealth their escape is assured.

I am certain what you did BIOWARE was to hire some developer from EQ or some other fantasy game that had developed some rogue class and has some love for the B.S. unfair ability and agreed to place in this game as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

All you did was make BROKEN PVP!

Bottom line there is no fairness in facing opponents you can never kill! There is no fun in this B.S. COOKIE CUTTER no originality developing crap!

Balance this crap out remove BATTLE STEALTH or give it a 30 minute cooldown!

I hope you guys get a damn clue.

Where in Star Wars cannon does anyone go invisible?Give us all battle stealth and lets see what that does.

I wanted to comment on the bold section its called a stealth field generator. Assassins and Bounty hunters used them alot. should look it up.