Conquest Bug for 1 time Completion counting account wide and not by Character

Invictus_Azrael

The Crafting War supplies is counting is crediting only one Character but is counting as complete on all characters therefor not providing the appropriate conquest points to other characters on the account that have crafted that item. this may be true for other non repeatable conquest points but I have not had the chance to check yet.

The Crafting War supplies is counting is crediting only one Character but is counting as complete on all characters therefor not providing the appropriate conquest points to other characters on the account that have crafted that item. this may be true for other non repeatable conquest points but I have not had the chance to check yet.

I believe the only time crafting is repeating in general is the Czerka event from last week.

Other than that, they announced crafting has less of a role, and "single-use" conquests have always been legacy-wide. This is why certain events, such as "weeklies" are repeating, just so you can get them on multiple characters, even though you can only get credit once on your account.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8434071

In looking at our data and in seeing playing feedback, one thing we have noticed is that many Guilds are primarily using the repeatable Crafting objective to gain points for Conquests. Although we want to include Crafting as an essential part of the Conquest effort, we don’t want that objective to be the “only best answer” to Conquests. Due to this we are making the following changes:

The Objective “Conquest: War Supplies” is no longer repeatable and is set to reward 2,000 Conquest Points for any Conquest that included that objective.

Edited by Nightblazer

I understand not being repeatable as in 1 time per character. I time per account has to be a Bug.

I have characters in a few Guilds. This would mean I can only get the points on one character for 1 guild?

One-time objectives for conquest have always been one time per legacy, since they introduced conquest to the game. It has always sucked, but it is working as intended.

I understand not being repeatable as in 1 time per character. I time per account has to be a Bug.

I have characters in a few Guilds. This would mean I can only get the points on one character for 1 guild?

Always been that way since the beginning. I chose which character I want the one time conquest to be used on and use it on that character.

• 3 weeks later...
I've crafted this crap on several toons and have yet to receive credit on any of them... With all the dam bugs in this game it wouldn't surprise me if it was broken too. It is so hard playing a game where things don't work and when things don't work you wonder if it is broken or it's a freaking feature. *** biofail