Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What are the optimal stats for a level 70 lightning sorcerer?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
What are the optimal stats for a level 70 lightning sorcerer?

Mlgzannah
01.15.2017 , 12:36 PM | #1
So Im a fairly new player and I have a level 70 lightning sorcerer and I was just wandering around and some random dude told me my sorcerer was pretty weak and I was like what? Im a level 70 sorcerer I cant be that weak like duh. I dont know if he was talking about armor or my stats but im an mmo noob perhaps i couldve done something wrong about my character. so can someone show what are the decent stats for a lightning sorcerer and how to make them better if thats possible that late into the game. It would be appreciated.

drpinero
01.15.2017 , 03:28 PM | #2
You can begin by going here. While you will eventually want to read in detail, if it is a bit intimidating, scroll down to where the breakdown by levels begin. For example, after reading the Abstract and Introduction, scroll down to Eternal Commander MK-3, Tier 1: Artifact (230 ilvl). If you click on the DPS Ranking Spoiler button, you will get a general idea of where your class stands in relation to others. I too was a MMO newbie and Bant and my own guild mates were extremely helpful. I hope this helps you as well.

mike_carton
01.18.2017 , 08:33 PM | #3
These are the stats you should target at the beginning (with 230 gear)
5901 Mastery (Stim)
3183 Power
1543 Critical (7xE, 1xA, 2xC)
1056 Alacrity (11xA)
735 Accuracy (3xE, 2xA)

The above is from the thread linked to in a previous message. This and more details are in the Lightning sorcerer guide at dulfy.net

DarthCognusSion
01.18.2017 , 10:03 PM | #4
The thread linked above is the best place to go if you want stat allocation in the various tiers of gear. If you are looking for more information on the class itself, the link to the guide is in my signature.