When will Kira Carsen returns

This is ridiculous... I pay good monies to play this game, invest hours to level up my comp and then when I reach a new part of the game you take my highest leveled companion and have no date to bring her back...as they say in Texas Hold'em "I'm pot-committed", but I'm beginning not to like whoever is in charge ...

• 2 months later...
I do hope so or else lose my dang Jedi mind... I've been fighting and destroying Sith Emperor who almost possess my body, blasted cult who trying to wake a machine god that almost destroys the galaxy and destroying a machine god on Nathema flashpoint

Gooooood Goooood let the hate flow through you

• 4 weeks later...
bring back kira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rak_01:

She's back in Onslaught but I would caution you to wait as there are bugs regarding her and Scourge returning. Some say it because of xyz but yet I was unable to talk to either them on my Jedi Knight for the companion mission and neither x y or z applies to that character due to the fact I have completed all the storylines on that character.

• 6 months later...
She's back in Onslaught but I would caution you to wait as there are bugs regarding her and Scourge returning. Some say it because of xyz but yet I was unable to talk to either them on my Jedi Knight for the companion mission and neither x y or z applies to that character due to the fact I have completed all the storylines on that character.

Has this been fixed? I walked away from the game since Kira hadn't been in sight and my main is a Jedi Knight. If this has been fixed then I will have to run Onslaught!