F this game im done with there **** customer support

weagi

**** this game im done with there **** customer support i quit i been waiting for over 2 days for them to awnser my ticket i was a subscriber before november first and should of had a god dam gunship all the other players got them and i was like im so *********** pissed i dont have one and i was a subscriber like them and then i make a ticket i wait a day and i was like hmmm they should of awnserd it then i wait another day and like *** do they even care on the phone there good customor service but in game there **** Lol EA that company good job ruining all your games like you always do Ultima online use to be good but then they ruin that Lol ea you ruin all your games i hope your buisness goes bankrupt Your company was always horrible with dealing with ingame support i rember in ultima online you had corrupt game masters that banned people for swearing now here you dont anwser *********** tickets i know alot of people are having issues with this patch but for the love of god why realease it when it has so many god dam bugs i am done with thie game and this EA i will never buy **** from your company again im probbaly gonna go play tera online or a diffrent mmo or wait for elder scrolls online to come out this is why i quit because they dont care about there customers they only care how much you spend doesent matter if one person quits doesent affect them they just get 20 more that have more money and pay more i am done with this ******** i am done good bye all and ty guildies that helped me and made me armor.