Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sorc heals broken.... again


Ergecrs's Avatar


Ergecrs
11.18.2019 , 03:21 PM | #11
So your comparing the amount of heals put out based on health at the beginning of an expansion compared to the amount of heals put out compared to health at the end of an expansion. That doesnít make sense. Especially when they normally add an additional tear of gear from when an expansion launches. Normally the new tear comes out with nim raid.

Opiklo's Avatar


Opiklo
11.18.2019 , 05:04 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ergecrs View Post
Havenít had time to look for my 21k.

Here is 20,109 I labeled it so it was easy to find lol.

http://parsely.io/parser/view/457273/27
correction... here is 16502,67.... the wandering mend and the salvation is 3.6k you didnt heal single target.....
RiP Forum

Ergecrs's Avatar


Ergecrs
11.18.2019 , 08:12 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Opiklo View Post
correction... here is 16502,67.... the wandering mend and the salvation is 3.6k you didnt heal single target.....
Itís a single target dummy. When uploading to parsley for leaderboards it takes the over heal into account. In any kind of normal situation it will be even higher than 20k as it will be hitting more people and since I had one for all equipped it would boost salvation higher. Again I stated on a single target dummy.

RodRigesR's Avatar


RodRigesR
11.18.2019 , 10:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ergecrs View Post
So your comparing the amount of heals put out based on health at the beginning of an expansion compared to the amount of heals put out compared to health at the end of an expansion. That doesnít make sense. Especially when they normally add an additional tear of gear from when an expansion launches. Normally the new tear comes out with nim raid.
If next gear tier will boost healing output by 80-100%, while keeping endurance at same level, then well, ok... You did not think much, it seems.

Anyway, i won't argue. Sorc/Sage healing is more than enough for any PvE content, complaints come from PvP persepective. Role of healer in warzones (especially in ranked) changed too much and too fast. For player, used to 5.10 healer's capabilities, PvP just does not seem fun anymore: you can neither staying alive limitless against less than three semi-decent dps, nor immortalize your team members. All you can do - prolong torment, and Sorc/Sage seem worst compared to operative/commando, due to boring and pretty much useless set bonuses and tacticals.
Of course, everything above is my personal opinion. Would it be just 5.11, i'd raise battle flags and start holywar against current balance, but now i'm just burnt out. Amount of bugs and sudden step to "shoot-looter" gamedesign in 6.0 exposed developer's incompetence and lack of unique vision of SWTOR. Friends keep me playing this game, once i'll lure them in something better, this horror will be over.

Equeliber's Avatar


Equeliber
11.19.2019 , 04:42 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ergecrs View Post
Itís a single target dummy. When uploading to parsley for leaderboards it takes the over heal into account. In any kind of normal situation it will be even higher than 20k as it will be hitting more people and since I had one for all equipped it would boost salvation higher. Again I stated on a single target dummy.
If you look at your parse again, you might notice that 17.93% of the healing done was on you, not on the dummy. 16502 HPS is the pure single target number. That's what he is talking about.

PatT's Avatar


PatT
11.19.2019 , 03:04 PM | #16
Parsing is usually a fools errand for healers. Dummies dotn' stand in stupid And your dummy isn't on a level gated area where you get bumped down.

I have parses from 2014 (and i was okay) that are better than what I can do now. But my tank has 100k more health to restore. Medpacs heal for 26 to 4xk each now. But my healing hasn't gone up communsurate with the amount I am supposed to be replacing. it's stupid. Mathematically it is.

I left for 2 years, I came back 3 months ago. I may just unsub again because this isn't fun. The crafting isn't fun. Conquest is no longer fun. It's all become a grind. The gear I get isn't for my class, no matter what spec I choose. My force users are getting barrels and my gunslingers are getting hilts.

That goes way beyond not getting class gear. But my sage feels like 3.3 all over again. or 4.5
Simple happy language words!

Ergecrs's Avatar


Ergecrs
11.19.2019 , 08:14 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by PatT View Post
Parsing is usually a fools errand for healers. Dummies dotn' stand in stupid And your dummy isn't on a level gated area where you get bumped down.

I have parses from 2014 (and i was okay) that are better than what I can do now. But my tank has 100k more health to restore. Medpacs heal for 26 to 4xk each now. But my healing hasn't gone up communsurate with the amount I am supposed to be replacing. it's stupid. Mathematically it is.

I left for 2 years, I came back 3 months ago. I may just unsub again because this isn't fun. The crafting isn't fun. Conquest is no longer fun. It's all become a grind. The gear I get isn't for my class, no matter what spec I choose. My force users are getting barrels and my gunslingers are getting hilts.

That goes way beyond not getting class gear. But my sage feels like 3.3 all over again. or 4.5
I pulled 16k in tfb nim. Sorry you guys arenít getting gear or canít heal better in old content. I donít have that problem. Full 306 min maxed with the 7 piece I needed. Is their a big bump in old content. No but I can tell you for a fact we can heal about 4K better now if you know your class and have the proper gear.

That goes for running the correct adrenals and relics in old
Content as well.

Ergecrs's Avatar


Ergecrs
11.19.2019 , 08:16 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Equeliber View Post
If you look at your parse again, you might notice that 17.93% of the healing done was on you, not on the dummy. 16502 HPS is the pure single target number. That's what he is talking about.
I know what my ehps was I also know exactly what parsley takes into account. On a dummy it will list your total hps not ehps.

Knusby's Avatar


Knusby
11.20.2019 , 05:45 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ergecrs View Post
What are you talking about ? I am doing 21k HPS on a single target dummy lol. Force management is so much better. Overall Iím loving it.
Prob is that the dds do many more dps then we can heal (also main)
Knusby/Mrogana
Vanjervalis Chain

superpinkgirl's Avatar


superpinkgirl
11.21.2019 , 04:12 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by RodRigesR View Post
If next gear tier will boost healing output by 80-100%, while keeping endurance at same level, then well, ok... You did not think much, it seems.

Anyway, i won't argue. Sorc/Sage healing is more than enough for any PvE content, complaints come from PvP persepective. Role of healer in warzones (especially in ranked) changed too much and too fast. For player, used to 5.10 healer's capabilities, PvP just does not seem fun anymore: you can neither staying alive limitless against less than three semi-decent dps, nor immortalize your team members. All you can do - prolong torment, and Sorc/Sage seem worst compared to operative/commando, due to boring and pretty much useless set bonuses and tacticals.
Of course, everything above is my personal opinion. Would it be just 5.11, i'd raise battle flags and start holywar against current balance, but now i'm just burnt out. Amount of bugs and sudden step to "shoot-looter" gamedesign in 6.0 exposed developer's incompetence and lack of unique vision of SWTOR. Friends keep me playing this game, once i'll lure them in something better, this horror will be over.
Exactly this. Pvp. Whoopdie you did nim pve. Slow clap.
For people that only pvp sorc is broken.