Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chapter VI help - how do I get out???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Chapter VI help - how do I get out???

Stoofa
12.05.2016 , 06:55 PM | #1
Guys - feeling stupid here, but after spending 2, yes 2 hours attempting to complete chapter VI now I'm getting rather frustrated.
So I've killed the large rancor and the mission simply says "Find Vaylin". I've climbed up the creature bones and found myself in the loading dock where I fought the large beast.
But now what?
I'm just running around in circles, there doesn't appear to be any open doors that will take me back to the main area.
I've jumped off ledges, I've logged out and back in - the same thing, I kill the creature in the loading dock and then there is nowhere to go.
Please someone, a pointer.
Here is a referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/H579Bl
Be you newbie, subscriber or old-hand - we both get free things if you click me!
7 days of free subscription, a free character transfer & a bundle of free unlocks

jauvtus
12.05.2016 , 06:59 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoofa View Post
Guys - feeling stupid here, but after spending 2, yes 2 hours attempting to complete chapter VI now I'm getting rather frustrated.
So I've killed the large rancor and the mission simply says "Find Vaylin". I've climbed up the creature bones and found myself in the loading dock where I fought the large beast.
But now what?
I'm just running around in circles, there doesn't appear to be any open doors that will take me back to the main area.
I've jumped off ledges, I've logged out and back in - the same thing, I kill the creature in the loading dock and then there is nowhere to go.
Please someone, a pointer.
You are only supposed to go through the huge open gate and progress upstairs to the main atrium and from there once more upstairs. No climbing for loading docks.
Why did the SW start with Episode IV?
Because the director Yoda was

mike_carton
12.05.2016 , 08:09 PM | #3
Climb bones, running jump onto a broken piece of fence, turn and jump onto another broken fence piece. Step onto a narrow ledge and walk along till you're able to jump to a proper floor.

IshtarScorpio
12.05.2016 , 08:11 PM | #4
I had two characters go through. One was allowed through the gate and one had to climb up. I think it depends on what you do prior to that point, I wasn't paying attention. To the OP, try the main gate you may be able to get through that way. I did the same thing on my second character until I realized I needed to go through the gate to get out. Just follow the mobs to kill for the way out.
"You are unwise to lower your defenses!"

americanaussie
12.05.2016 , 08:16 PM | #5
You need to go through the kitchen to outside. Up the stairs....around the balcony/upstairs grand foyer then outside to the gardens. It helps of you do the bonus server room first and if you do the bonus medicine to the beast. Then you have all doors open and 4 beasts plus Arcann and Theron to accompany you.

pixel_dust
02.08.2018 , 03:13 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by mike_carton View Post
Climb bones, running jump onto a broken piece of fence, turn and jump onto another broken fence piece. Step onto a narrow ledge and walk along till you're able to jump to a proper floor.
Ugg - I get sooo motion sick doing this type of crap.

swgbree
10.10.2019 , 09:27 AM | #7
I have been running around here for about 45 mins.. i have read all the above to do but my problem is all of the doors are closed for me .. the one that is down in the beast room keeps saying that there is an event and to enjoy the show. the rest have become solid doors to me except to the kitchen .. loading dock.. I'm so confused right now.. along with frustrated

JediQuaker
10.10.2019 , 10:12 AM | #8
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

OlBuzzard
10.10.2019 , 12:19 PM | #9
I took the time to solve the mystery with getting into the computer room and DL the data to Lana. At the end, after you kill of the beast, you are able to just open up one of the dock doors. Vaylin is upstairs (I forget what floor) .. but she's up there.
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

denavin
10.12.2019 , 04:09 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by swgbree View Post
I have been running around here for about 45 mins.. i have read all the above to do but my problem is all of the doors are closed for me .. the one that is down in the beast room keeps saying that there is an event and to enjoy the show. the rest have become solid doors to me except to the kitchen .. loading dock.. I'm so confused right now.. along with frustrated
On the loading dock go up the stairs if you did not open the force field at the top of the stairs before you can click on the guard thru the force field from your side and he will open it. Then go back to the central room, you will see a big red marker. Walk into it. Done...
HK-55: "Do you think she passed her test?"
Z0-OM: "According to my sensors.... NO
."