Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

do you think they will continue the Arcann romance?(Sith Warrior spoils)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
do you think they will continue the Arcann romance?(Sith Warrior spoils)

Nefla
10.11.2019 , 09:05 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Considering in "Hearts and minds" both Theron and Koth got a little bit of romance while it seems Lana did not, a part of me wants to hope that they finally understood that not everybody is interested in romancing Lana, and that they will not focus solely on Lana's romance.

But a part of me is still worried they will actually focus only on her, which would clearly suck for anyone not interested in her.
I feel like Koth was the one who got the ball for a brief moment but when (if) another non-Lana, non-Theron love interest gets a flirt or romance snippet it wont be Koth, the next neglected companion will take a brief turn and then we wont hear from them again for real world years if ever. I've given up hope that we'll get any kind of real romance content from the huge cast of neglected non-Lana love interests, hell at this point I've given up hope that they'll stop slapping us in the face with Lana at every turn and shoehorning her into every possible scene. My favorite vanilla romance was Vette and I don't think we'll ever hear from her again romance or no.

Poor Arcann got literally two short conversations and that's it as far as romance. I think it's as likely that we'll get more Arcann romance content as it is that the Khem Val "romance" LS Jaessa romance or any other one conversation re-recruitment "romance" will be fleshed out or continued.

I'd love to still have some hope but I just can't T_T

Nefla
10.11.2019 , 09:07 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Batwer View Post
It would be nice to hear something of his love interest. At least one letter....
I agree, how hard would it be to literally just write some text for each love interest? They can't even be bothered to do that anymore