Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More Twi'lek options please

MadDutchman
10.09.2019 , 09:21 PM | #11
They have acknowledged in the past people's desire for more options, but indicated that Twi'leks are really hard to make any additions to (presumably they are a colossal mess of spaghetti code)

I for one would be delighted for more options, even if only simpler ones like dark side eye colours, new skin colours etc.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

SerraShar
10.10.2019 , 02:21 AM | #12
*Sigh* the only thing I'm still waiting for....one day.....my Twilek will be red....and zap everyone with a Hood on
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

MadDutchman
10.10.2019 , 09:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
*Sigh* the only thing I'm still waiting for....one day.....my Twilek will be red....and zap everyone with a Hood on
Having a true red would be nice, and shouldn't be terrible to do.

As for having a hood on, I highly doubt they'd do that sadly...
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

jovianus
10.11.2019 , 12:19 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
They have acknowledged in the past people's desire for more options, but indicated that Twi'leks are really hard to make any additions to (presumably they are a colossal mess of spaghetti code)

I for one would be delighted for more options, even if only simpler ones like dark side eye colours, new skin colours etc.
I might be willing to buy that, if not for the fact nobody else has actually gotten any new options either. I mean really, what have they added since launch? A handful of hairstyles that work for 'regular' humanoid heads, a couple of eye colors, and...?

No new Miraluka masks, no new hair/horn/tattoo options for Zabraks, no new Cybernetics, etc. etc.

This is like bread and butter cash shop stuff, but 8 years later Bioware still has no idea how to MMO.