Thinking about Carnage.....

justinpiet

So while leveling, I had carnage up until level 25 and I hated it. I sucked and died a lot. Then again, I sucked in general. Nine months later, and I consider myself pretty good at this game now. I parse around 1400-1600 dps fully stimmed and buffed while 1/2 columi and 1/2 rakata. I know im nowhere near top tier but im alright. I just want something fresh. Can i possibly do the same dps with Carnage?

So while leveling, I had carnage up until level 25 and I hated it. I sucked and died a lot. Then again, I sucked in general. Nine months later, and I consider myself pretty good at this game now. I parse around 1400-1600 dps fully stimmed and buffed while 1/2 columi and 1/2 rakata. I know im nowhere near top tier but im alright. I just want something fresh. Can i possibly do the same dps with Carnage?

No you can't do the same dps as annihilation with carnage...

No you can't do the same dps as annihilation with carnage...

Do tell? I've parsed 1900 DPS in combat spec and average 1825-1850 that I can sustain indefinitely. That's right there with the best Watchman DPS in the game.

The biggest issue you'll run into respeccing to Carnage is that it has a lot less survivability than Annihilation. You'll have to be a little more proactive with your CDs