PvP Armor and Customization

UGLYMRJ

Am I the only one who thinks it's insulting to the players that they can't even take the time to create a new armor look for PvP (and PvE), yet there's dozens of new looks and armors on the cartel market?

You are not the only one.

Requiring players to pay RL money to get the new gear designs is going in the wrong direction.

There are a few things that bug me with design.

-A lot of gear in their site/release videos or on NPCs is not available to players.

-Cannot turn all greens into oranges.

-No organized way for players to submit new designs.

Am I the only one who thinks it's insulting to the players that they can't even take the time to create a new armor look for PvP (and PvE), yet there's dozens of new looks and armors on the cartel market?

Can you not remove yer armoring/mods from warhero gear and create just about ANY look you want?

Can you not remove yer armoring/mods from warhero gear and create just about ANY look you want?

No, he is suggesting those people with degrees in design, design some new armors that subs can earn the old fashioned way.

I've said it before I'll say it again, F2P = You will never get anything cool just for being a subscriber ever again.

But you have access to ALL the content! Thanks, had that since launch.

Not the point... I just find it almost insulting that they simply keep re-coloring existing armor... which is lazy. But yet take the time to create a number of sets for the cartel market.

It's just lazy IMO.

Not the point... I just find it almost insulting that they simply keep re-coloring existing armor... which is lazy. But yet take the time to create a number of sets for the cartel market.

It's just lazy IMO.

...and on the same note, how more ridiculous could those sets be!

The pvp jug set looks atrocious and the pve set looks worse. I'll definately agree with that. However they hit the nail on the head with the appearance of some of the gear. I'm glad the warhero armorings are removable.

No, he is suggesting those people with degrees in design, design some new armors that subs can earn the old fashioned way.

I've said it before I'll say it again, F2P = You will never get anything cool just for being a subscriber ever again.

But you have access to ALL the content! Thanks, had that since launch.

Sometimes people say it more clearly than I can... but yeah... this.

It's just lazy IMO.

Totally agree mate, but honestly, let the roleplay suckers pay RL money for the armor and just purchase them with credits. :D

After a few weeks, they typically come down in price. ;)

...and on the same note, how more ridiculous could those sets be!

The pvp jug set looks atrocious and the pve set looks worse. I'll definately agree with that. However they hit the nail on the head with the appearance of some of the gear. I'm glad the warhero armorings are removable.

Yeah... some is great and some horrible. All I'm saying is options are good. I don't care if they create thousands of armors on the cartel market. But at least give us a new looks for each gear tier as well. Even if it's ridiculously ugly... options.

Some people go out of their way to look ridiculous... some make what I consider ugly pieces looks cool with that combinations they put with it. I just think it's kinda insulting that these guys put so little effort into each new gear tier.

I don't care if it's pretty... I just want it to be new and fresh.

Totally agree mate, but honestly, let the roleplay suckers pay RL money for the armor and just purchase them with credits. :D

After a few weeks, they typically come down in price. ;)

Dude... I'm the worst!

I love customization and even as a subscriber I've probably spend near $150 on cartel packs.... :o

So really... it's working. Obviously... they're getting a lot more than just my $15 a month. Which is maybe why I'm so annoyed by it. I just don't get the logic behind creating dozens of new armors but when they got to the Dread Guard and Elite War Hero they decided.... F&*&% it... make it black and white.

Dude... I'm the worst!

I love customization and even as a subscriber I've probably spend near $150 on cartel packs.... :o

So really... it's working. Obviously... they're getting a lot more than just my $15 a month. Which is maybe why I'm so annoyed by it. I just don't get the logic behind creating dozens of new armors but when they got to the Dread Guard and Elite War Hero they decided.... F&*&% it... make it black and white.

They will never make cool "regular sub fee armor anymore", seen this in other games, and all the "cool stuff" will always go towards the "pay me if you want it" market. Sucks, but that's how bad development gets paid (since they can't get paid by what they originally developed). If I was a developer here in TOR, I'd be embarrassed that the CC market is the only reason why I was employed, but eventually it will fail.

Edited by -Mythix-