C2-N2 Gifts He Likes.

Krimian

Here's some quick info for anyone wanting to get C2-N2's affection maxed out.

Likes;

Republic Memorabilia

Luxury

Favorites;

Technology

Loves;

Cultural Artifacts

For the record the items he doesn't like are;

Underworld Goods

Courting

Weapon

Trophy

Imperial memorabilia

Military Gear

If this info has already been posted, I apologize in advance and this seems to be the most fitting forum category.

Edited by Krimian

• 2 weeks later...
So then I'm assuming with the sensor and the max affection I would have a better chance on crit crafting? Nice to know bout gifts, thanks for the info

Sensor? is there a sensor that improves crafting?

Yep. Tech is a favorite, not a love.

OK, wait a second, a "love" gift is better than a "favorite"?

I thought "favorite" would be above "love" as in; I love all my dogs but Rex is my favorite. Meaning that Fido and Spot are great dogs but if I could only have one, I would chose Rex while ensuring that the others had good homes.

I am dead serious about this. Please clarify.

I thought "favorite" would be above "love" as in; I love all my dogs but Rex is my favorite. Meaning that Fido and Spot are great dogs but if I could only have one, I would chose Rex while ensuring that the others had good homes.

Yes, whoever thought up the affection rating scale is very misleading. I thought as you did. Favorite should be the top, the best, #1, numero uno, max affection.

The scale should be: Neutral, Like, Love, Absofrigginglutely Favorite

Edited by KilmarFyrewynd

Sensor? is there a sensor that improves crafting?

Yes. My understanding is you have to get the onboard repair driod for 1M credits (under legacy unlocks) to unlock the sensors to improve crafting. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't gotten the sensors yet myself.

I do know not all crafting skills have sensors availible.

Yes, whoever thought up the affection rating scale is very misleading. I thought as you did. Favorite should be the top, the best, #1, numero uno, max affection.

The scale should be: Neutral, Like, Love, Absofrigginglutely Favorite

Exactly. I understand that online gaming has its own language but they should not have changed the long established meaning of words we use everyday.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification. Now I can get Vette to like her shock collar!

• 1 month later...
Yes. My understanding is you have to get the onboard repair driod for 1M credits (under legacy unlocks) to unlock the sensors to improve crafting. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't gotten the sensors yet myself.

I do know not all crafting skills have sensors availible.

Yep, you have to shell out the 1M creds, but it's bound to Legacy thankfully, so once you unlock it, you have it on all your characters of that Legacy. There're 6 sensor units. Each adds 2 crafting bonuses to c2, and they can be swapped. Each unit is specific to a certain type of crafting (ie-the artifice one has an artifice bonus and treasure hunt bonus, the cybertech one has a cybertech bonus and a scavenging bonus, etc). The only one I know off hand is that the artifice adds +10 artifice efficiency and +2 Treasure Hunting Crit. The sensor units are 100K each, and are bound to your legacy, so you can buy them with a high level character and mail them to a lower level character. The only crafting skill that doesn't have a sensor unit is slicing. Hope this helps you guys a little. ;)

Edited by DarkDocMC

Some important things to consider about the sensors:

• You can buy the repair droid for 1 million credits at Legacy level 7, but to buy the sensors for 100 000 credits (each), you need Legacy level 12.

• I bought my droid at level 7 thinking I could use the sensors right away, but am now levelling my Legacy to get it to lvl 12 ...:jawa_frown:

• You can accompany someone to their ship and buy sensors from their repair droid if you do not want to spend 1 million on the droid itself

This has always bugged me. It's the way someone decided to name them when they first started naming these things and is common parlance. But I totally agree; the order should be "like", "love", "favourite".