Feast Festival New Event

Cryalis

There all grouped together. You click on the terminal on the left side to get the daily food gathering quest, then a yellow triangle appears above the npc standing right in front of it that gives you the daily wb quest.

To the right is another terminal that gives you the 4 daily dash & kitchen quests.

Are you looking for the World Boss Ingredient daily? I don't know if this is how it works for others, but for me I have to pick up the Prep Work daily before the NPC lets me do the convo for World Boss Ingredient daily. Don't know why they made it this way or if it's a bug, but for some reason I have to have Prep Work in my log before I can pickup the other one. Also don't know if this is how it works for others or just my characters.

"Each week a new Story Mission will unlock to progress this storyline, leading to the climatic choice during the third and final week"

So where i the new story quest? All I see are reset daily and weekly side quests.

the other hutt has it, but you have to finish Gaboorga's one first

Edited by DarkTergon

Are you looking for the World Boss Ingredient daily? I don't know if this is how it works for others, but for me I have to pick up the Prep Work daily before the NPC lets me do the convo for World Boss Ingredient daily. Don't know why they made it this way or if it's a bug, but for some reason I have to have Prep Work in my log before I can pickup the other one. Also don't know if this is how it works for others or just my characters.

That's how they implemented it.

The new story quest popped up about 40 minutes after my post, apparently tied to Conquest resetting.

I never got a letter thanking me for doing the pipes. I got one thanking me for the wine. But not one for doing the pipes.

A character that threatened her got an angry letter. The hutt thanks me for fixing the water.

"Each week a new Story Mission will unlock to progress this storyline, leading to the climatic choice during the third and final week"

So where i the new story quest? All I see are reset daily and weekly side quests.

You start the story on the Fleet, outside the Cartel Bazaar. You talk to an npc and they send you to talk to the Hutts..

The new story quest popped up about 40 minutes after my post, apparently tied to Conquest resetting.

I never got a letter thanking me for doing the pipes. I got one thanking me for the wine. But not one for doing the pipes.

A character that threatened her got an angry letter. The hutt thanks me for fixing the water.

you don't get a letter about the pipes, it's just the hutt that thanks you. I only did the pipes on one char, as I couldn't be bothered waiting around, so I've lots of angry letters and disappointed hutts...lol Although now that it is supposedly reduced in timing , i might be nice for a bit ;)