Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP immortal tactical

Dralor
12.05.2019 , 10:35 PM | #11
My bad, posted around the same time earlier and didn’t scroll back up to see your post.

So understand not wanting to farm multi sets, anyone have thoughts on one more dps minded?

Dralor
12.06.2019 , 12:05 AM | #12
My bad, posted around the same time earlier and didn’t scroll back up to see your post.

So understand not wanting to farm multi sets, anyone have thoughts on one more dps minded?

KendraP
12.06.2019 , 01:23 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dralor View Post

My dps set is descent of the fearless, but theres probably something more pvp focused

mjboehm
12.06.2019 , 06:58 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
My dps set is descent of the fearless, but theres probably something more pvp focused
Everything I have read has said descent of the fearless is best for PvP and in vengeance you should have almost 100% up time on the 10% damage bonus it gives.

KendraP
12.06.2019 , 01:25 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by mjboehm View Post
Everything I have read has said descent of the fearless is best for PvP and in vengeance you should have almost 100% up time on the 10% damage bonus it gives.
Yeah, as far as overall sets go, for all dps guardian specs, descent of the fearless. What I meant was there might be something more situationally advantageous/map advantageous.

mjboehm
12.06.2019 , 07:44 PM | #16
Yeah, as far as overall sets go, for all dps guardian specs, descent of the fearless. What I meant was there might be something more situationally advantageous/map advantageous.
Dashing Blademaster or nimble master for hutball, flawless riposte looks interesting. That's all I see for pvp.

Dralor
12.06.2019 , 09:45 PM | #17
TY all for the info, was eyeing that one but could see a few others being situationally good too.

Nickodemous
12.16.2019 , 02:00 PM | #18
Hmmmm….I use decent of the fearless on 3 toons, my mara, jugg, and vig guardian...….I may put together another set for my tank. Look at going straight tank gear, crit/alacrity augs, and a the....dang, cant remember the name....the one that stacks dps up to 5 times, for a pvp set.
Clandestu TyranticusTyranticus
Elite Warlord - Elite Warlord - Elite Warlord

The Harbinger - POT5 - Jedi Covenant

KendraP
12.16.2019 , 03:15 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Nickodemous View Post
Hmmmm….I use decent of the fearless on 3 toons, my mara, jugg, and vig guardian...….I may put together another set for my tank. Look at going straight tank gear, crit/alacrity augs, and a the....dang, cant remember the name....the one that stacks dps up to 5 times, for a pvp set.
If you want a general tank set, lord of pain.