Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP!

Fatty_The_Walrus
11.15.2016 , 02:46 PM | #1
It is Tuesday and you want to get your dailies and weeklies in for PVP.

Do the right thing for everyone, including yourself, and queue up for war zones.
My referral link ~ > http://www.swtor.com/r/zDsTT6

"... I smell your lightsaber..."

DarthHadeus
11.15.2016 , 03:28 PM | #2
Knights of Ren has several PVP-holics so I KNOW there'll be enough to get some queue's popping like normal lol See you then!
New and returning players should totally click HERE for extra goodies! My link is the best, because I'm AWESOME!
Drixna/Lhucky/etc. from Korribans Lancers/Knights of Ren

Fatty_The_Walrus
11.16.2016 , 04:40 AM | #3
That was some fun Pvp!

I noticed a few new nameplates in the rounds last night. Hopefully they keep coming out because they had a good time. The more new players we can get hooked into the enjoyment, the more queues will consistently pop through out the day. Snowball effect hopefully.

See you in game!
My referral link ~ > http://www.swtor.com/r/zDsTT6

"... I smell your lightsaber..."

DarthHadeus
11.16.2016 , 05:42 AM | #4
Sadly, a few of the new faces admitted they only queued up because they needed Valor 5 for the event. Though one admitted that they'd pvp more if the had a better computer, so that's something. It was nice that we could help out either way

At the very least, we'll probably get more DvL'ers in the next week or so, as people try to scramble to make the next tier. Some people may skip to avoid Rakghoul infection (quite a few were complaining about it in warzones) but for those that don't find that added bit entertaining, this is a reminder that you can grab vaccines (or a relic) for Thursday to protect you from it.

Also, my understanding is that when expertise is removed, Valor will become more important. I don't know if it affects your stats (damage/healing) the same way expertise did but it'll at least be used for Ranked. (Clearly I need to make another foray into the PVP forum). As such, we are encouraging people to queue up now and get Valor levels while they can in preparation for KotET.
New and returning players should totally click HERE for extra goodies! My link is the best, because I'm AWESOME!

pinkhyori
11.20.2016 , 12:00 AM | #5
Hello!

Fresh back again to this server after a long time. Used to remember this server being called 'Anchorhead'??

What times are these PVP games happening...? I live in Australia and am trying to figure out the peak times for the server.

Does nobody ever play on any other day?

DarthHadeus
11.22.2016 , 06:47 PM | #6
Really? I remember it being called Deathwind Corridor... but seriously, there were server mergers a while back, not a name change, so no one's going crazy or anything, promise

PVP usually happens in the evenings. I think it usually starts somewhere between 6 and 8 pm Central Standard Sime, if that helps your time conversion any. People play a lot on the other days too, it's just everyone tends to do their own thing the other days, so it's easier to schedule stuff to make sure we get queue pops.

For what it's worth, I think Ranked PVP on Fridays usually starts just a little later (like maybe 7 to 9pm CST) and GSF is probably about the same. PVP and Ranked at least usually go for several hours (as late as 1 or 2 am CST at times) so you can probably pop in later if you need to.

thefishdude
01.18.2017 , 09:08 AM | #7
I just returned to the game and it's always been Pot5 for me. I started at launch and left shortly after Makeb was released and the level cap was 55. It's taken about two weeks of adjusting to the changes and I'm finally ready to PVP again. Sadly, I noticed I returned to a dead server. I remember when 200+ ppl on fleet was the norm and WZ popped almost immediately.

So, I noticed this thread. Are Tuesdays still a good time to queue for WZ? Are there any other "populated" (insert a little sarcasm) times?

*Edit* - should've read the previous post, because it answered all my questions. See told ya I'm rusty
Forum Warrior Apprentice