warzone AFK system fix.

iwasherefirst

Afk boot system is broken. i cant fix a keybind or even glance at my phone when i die without getting booted. it's rely frustrating and i can't play with my friends in pvp because of getting booted so much. take out the afk boot report crap and make it if someone doesn't move for like 30 seconds they get booted. simple fix, looking forward to seeing it in game soon.

your welcome.

,zodian

Huh? I don't even know where to begin. Your suggestion for afkers makes no sense because there are times, such as guarding objectives, that you aren't moving around a lot at all, as the murderball tries to strong arm their way to the other side and you are just trying to be smart to keep ninjas from happening.

Also, I've never personally been in a situation where I got kicked out from the starter area because of inactivity, you have to stand around for a gate to open then close and almost open again for that to happen, though I know some of my friends have complained about that before, I think it also boiled down to the horrible lag they were having to.

Huh? I don't even know where to begin. Your suggestion for afkers makes no sense because there are times, such as guarding objectives, that you aren't moving around a lot at all, as the murderball tries to strong arm their way to the other side and you are just trying to be smart to keep ninjas from happening.

Also, I've never personally been in a situation where I got kicked out from the starter area because of inactivity, you have to stand around for a gate to open then close and almost open again for that to happen, though I know some of my friends have complained about that before, I think it also boiled down to the horrible lag they were having to.

wait till you do more warzones. like i'll just be waiting for the stupid gate to open on hutball and get booted out cas ppl think im afk. and your never just sitting there for 30 seconds. this has hapend to me 3 games now tonight. its retarded.

wait till you do more warzones. like i'll just be waiting for the stupid gate to open on hutball and get booted out cas ppl think im afk. and your never just sitting there for 30 seconds. this has hapend to me 3 games now tonight. its retarded.

I PvP everyday. Honestly, the gate isn't up that long that you really have time to look at your phone. And no one can report you AFK in this game, the system does it automatically. And that says you need to change your habits and such to me. It's like a 30 second window to get out of the starter zone.

its 10 seconds. thats not enough time to read a skill or create/fix a keybind. games broken needs fix. simple fix = extend time window.

Uh, I've been in that waiting room for over 15 seconds and not been kicked. It's not even remotely close to 10, since I've had to wait on that barrier before.

Uh, I've been in that waiting room for over 15 seconds and not been kicked. It's not even remotely close to 10, since I've had to wait on that barrier before.

not in start, i'm talking about like when you die then come back. try changing a graphical setting after you rezz next time in a war front. guarantee you will get kicked out before load screen is done.

The simple answer is this: Stop doing that. Don't change graphical settings. Don't answer your phone. Don't do anything but pay attention to the match and make sure you step through the gate when it comes down. Once you're through the gate, unless you're getting camped, you can take a couple seconds to check that text or whatever. Problem solved.

I much prefer this restriction to something that would allow people to be afk for extended periods in a warzone.

not in start, i'm talking about like when you die then come back. try changing a graphical setting after you rezz next time in a war front. guarantee you will get kicked out before load screen is done.

Umm, I am at max settings. So far you've been trying to tell me all this bunk. I've been in the starting area for almost 20 seconds, around 25 I got a warning I was in too long before I missed a barrier but I still got out before I got kicked. I suggest you stop making up bunk. Starting to make me think you are one of those types that likes to afk sit in a warzone.

Edited by Silverspar

If something is more important than the warzone then exit warzone and do it. Feel free to join when you can play without constant distractions and AFKs. Would you join a raid or flashpoint, hold everyone up and expect not to get kicked?