Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint in 6.2 (Veteran Mode) - Feedback

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint in 6.2 (Veteran Mode) - Feedback
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OlBuzzard
11.25.2020 , 12:44 PM | #21
I still hate jumping puzzles !!

Not being rude ... just fact !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

FlameYOL
11.25.2020 , 07:29 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
I still hate jumping puzzles !!

Not being rude ... just fact !
You and me both, can't wait to see half of my team falling down to their deaths.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Kraysk
11.30.2020 , 07:12 AM | #23
So i just did vet mode.
Pyro PT in Meteor Brawler set with ir 276 augs.
Companion of choice. - Gamorrean lvl 50 on heals.

So i have mixed feelings.
Runs from boss to boss take eternity. Alot of trash mob groups, that's not fun. You can remove 2/3 of them and it still will be alot.
Bosses are quite boring and easy. You guys really need to add some special mechanics to every boss, especially first and second ones.
Jumping puzzle is too easy (even i figured out what to do in like 45 seconds, and im not very smart), sniper trap is ok i guess.

This FP can become something that i would love, something like Nathema. Which is, after we got Meridian that is basically Hammer Station 2.0, would be a nice thing. But each and every boss fight needs so little effort. That's not good.
Musta Aurinko / Musta Leski / Verivalta / Helvetissa / Rauhassa / Ikiyossa

LD_Little_Dragon
11.30.2020 , 10:38 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Kraysk View Post
Jumping puzzle is too easy (even i figured out what to do in like 45 seconds, and im not very smart), sniper trap is ok i guess.
That's because it isn't really a puzzle, just a jump. It is the platforming itself that is the problem, not any 'puzzle'.

It's the physical part of doing the jumps, something which has never been needed in the previous storyline, that will be an issue.

Testers can dismiss the jumps as 'easy' all they want, but if bioware leaves it in the story mode then you will have players who cannot physically do it (due to actual physical problems, or internet issues) even though they have been able to finish the storyline.

Story mode is supposed to be easy to do. Leave the platforming in the vet/master modes, but find some way to let solo players avoid it.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy life.

JediKamo
12.26.2020 , 12:08 PM | #25
Iíve been having trouble... but I think healing itself is worse.
Since everyone else is linking a referral, here's Mine: http://www.swtor.com/r/2PTPzV