Make Trauma Probe a default spell, give combat medics a new 31 point

mdesiderio

Gives dps commandos a buffer for their lack of mobility and squishiness,

Move bacta infusion to 25 or 20 point talent, because honestly it's terribly weak for a 31 point talent.

Gives combat medics, hopefully, an actually worthwhile 31 point talent. Personally, I would suggest that the 31 point talent be a powerful heal over time ability on a cooldown, maybe 15 or 20 seconds cooldown.

Edited by mdesiderio

It's instant, free and does almost as much as AMP.

How is that weak :confused:

It costs 2 Ammo and heals in small increments as you get damaged. Its only good for having it on you before entering a fight, huttball ballcarrier, or if you have extra ammo and a spare GCD. Other than that its useless. Horrible talent after they nerfed it into oblivion. Medic is lagging behind the other 2 heals right now and Trauma Probe would be great to give as baseline and give us something that will make a difference. I dont wouldnt mind getting rid of it either either way we need something different.

Edited by RichardNoggin

It costs 2 Ammo and heals in small increments as you get damaged. Its only good for having it on you before entering a fight, huttball ballcarrier, or if you have extra ammo and a spare GCD. Other than that its useless. Horrible talent after they nerfed it into oblivion. Medic is lagging behind the other 2 heals right now and Trauma Probe would be great to give as baseline and give us something that will make a difference. I dont wouldnt mind getting rid of it either either way we need something different.
he's talking about Bacta Infusion, not Trauma Probe

What happen if BW switch position of Bacta Infusion and Trauma Probe in skill tree

Bacta down to tier 5 This skill is good but not enought for 31 skill point (Compare to other tier 7 skill of healer class) only 21 is ok

Trauma Probe change back before 1.2 (free cast) and Up to tier 7 I think it is good to be CM last skill

or make a new skill "Group Truma" Truma probe for all party members (8 PPLs) :D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Naariss

What happen if BW switch position of Bacta Infusion and Trauma Probe in skill tree

Bacta down to tier 5 This skill is good but not enought for 31 skill point (Compare to other tier 7 skill of healer class) only 21 is ok

Trauma Probe change back before 1.2 (free cast) and Up to tier 7 I think it is good to be CM last skill

or make a new skill "Group Truma" Truma probe for all party members (8 PPLs) :D:D:D:D:D

Hell even if it was 4 I'd be happy